Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kursus PSS !!!

OMG OMG OMG !!! PSS Kursus was SOOO HARD LARH !!!.....I think i might even fail XDDDD Which means, i wasted 6 months of recess time working and wearing an almost-100 degrees blazer thats practically BLAZING WITH FLAMES inside...( Maybe I should highlight capital letters because they caused me eye-strains...)

Time table...
7.30 to 8.00 Pendaftaran: OMG, i was arriving sooo late, and NOT in style...I daftar and DIDN't see Melissa yet, Lo also didn't come...So I juz said, oh well...Sat down with TYY then talk talk talk...CSY passed by and said "Ayoyo, you all macam very kasihan" 'cuz we sitting on the floor while others are sitting on chairs and sofas....LOlz, bad choice TYY...When i arrived, there were like BODYGUARDS (girls) in front of the stairs...She ask me am I here for the exam...I thought she meant PSS so i said "yes" then she told me to go to the top floor, auditorium...But I stopped by at the library first, 'cuz I didn't wanna be humiliated at the beginning of the day...And it was SOOO NOT TRUE, TYY and JazBel said they were also told the SAME THING...Nice Try, later Teacher Bevina asked me, Almerick and Adriel to go down to the Pejabat Am and get some boxes of water....We went into the bilik guru instead...zzz...The pengetua was there, and he seems VERY sarcasticly, FRIENDLY...We passed by a sign in front of the Pejabat Am that says something about Taylor Collage exam...(maybe they thought we were going for the exam ??? Oh come on, who could blame them, I do look Form 6 don't I XPPP) SKIP the details...

8.00 to 9.00 Pengenalan PSS: I thought this would be WAY easier...since I was already PSS but It was like a mad nightmare, after they explained...They asked everyone to give them ALOT of tanggungjawab, kemahiran etc...Which I didn't really pay attention...When it was my turn, i kept UH UH UH, i dono why but everyone think i need to use the toilet...They enjoyed asking us questions SOOO MUCH, they delayed our 9 o'clock break time by half an hour !!!!

9.00 to 10.00 Minum Pagi: Make that only 30 min left....Had 4 types of pastry but they kept reminding us that 1 person is only limited to 2 pieces of bread and 1 drink...Macam we're orang miskin XPPP In the end, there were like 30+ drinks left...actually it was Milk Tea...But it murdered the entire PSS Student Body...And teacher body...SO SWEAT...Auto KO...I dono what happened to them XD

10.00 to 11.30 Pemprosesan dan Pengelasan Buku: About books...Lots of CODES, here, everyone started to salin like CRAZY~~ Can't even keep up...Good thing they didn't ask questions since we still got like 30 min of free time, instead, they let us study for the upcoming exam which is on our NEXT agenda XPPP I was VERY worried, but i kept on CHATTING non-stop about how hard it was gonna be...The preperations i made yesterday were not enuf...CSY said there's gonna be 16 questions...which are subjectives !!! And then each question is the divided into even SMALLER sections...

11.30 to 12.30 Ujian: Ahhh, the seats were rearranged and i was sitting at the back of the whole room with....Joyce...I was sure she studied really hard for it...OMG, 1st page was SOOO EASY, they asked about measurements and the Dewey numberings...OMG, 2nd page so hard, WHAT DOES ETIKA MEAN...i dono, just scribbled on some stupid asnwers as a desperate attempt...skip...3rd page, MURDER...I thought i could get some correct, but i soon discovered i was ALL WRONG...We finished it in 30 min time and then everyone enjoyed a QUIET slideshow of last year's PSS events including 2008's Kursus Dalaman PSS...They were SOOO many people and they were all wearing their own shirt...WHY CAN'T WE DO THAT !!! I hate wearing track bottoms...Lolz...

12.30 to 1.30 Makan Tengah Hari: It wasn't that bad, it was what the CO had for their lunch during their camp during the holiday...They had leftovers and WE had LEFTOVERS...Heard some seniors talking about the PBSM camp, and about their food there...I was also thinking about their food...Looks horrible, makes me feel grateful... !!! The orange juice is still okok larh, BETTER THAN THE MILK TEA...my taste buds crave coffee...

1.30 to 2.00 Penerangan Kerja Amali: Great, another penceramah came to give a lecture on this section...It's about how we code and stick books, collect data etc...So hard larh, semua buku Chinese and I stink at Chinese...but I really feel sowi for Alexandra 'cuz she doesn't even know Chinese...Keep asking Ming Li and Ah Lai...'cuz I don't trust the rest...Doing a book tentang story about the environment...and another buku sastera tentang North Europe...Good thing JazBel also do the same series of books like me...so i can cheat off her XP

2.00 to 4.00 Kerja Amali: We like sit there macam orang bodoh and do our own stuff larh...While CSY they all type in our markah...Then she suddenly scold us, 'cuz we take pictures, read comic and SMS during a kursus...And ask us to go arrange buku...I need to arrange 800 English Literature...This is where I get famous...I took semua buku out and pack NEATLY...But then all the AJK keep asking me faster...Kinda like all I needed to do was to arrange them and not make them 100% sparkly... The whole "class" was buzzing with excitement...for the upcoming results....

In the end, the highest mark is 80.xx by a Form 6 PSS..2nd is Eiu Teng !!! Lolz, she came so far from the others...Others in her league, anyways...I got 15/22...Ahhhh, Last was Joyce...then Adriel...I wasn't SATISFIED at ALL...I managed to beat "wannabe"s like TYY, Jia Jin, Joyce (surprised...), Adriel...etc...But then Jia Chyi, Yen Zhing they all I think lebih tinggi than me...me got 60+/100 for paper 1 and 12/20 for praktikal...overall, 65.xx%...

65% is actually fail, passing mark is 70 !!! Soooo dissappointed, i thought back on the questions that i did with the notes i did and regretted....only the top 13 passed....14 was Alex larh, she failed too but she got highest in Fail Division...How can a place have 70 as a passing mark ??? Nevermind larh...Fail 就 Fail...Nothing to be afraid of...Lol, Almerick pass...I think he got 9 or 13...

We took a group photo then threw up our name tags, i TRIED to smile in the photo...maybe i look like a ghost there~~ XP oh well larh...

Josephine asking Jia Jin question~~
Pekerja Khusus slacking at a table...
So much teh, so much SUGARz
CSY and Ashley (don't worry, you're hidden by the red pillar with your red shirt)
GRABz...
Look at how little the kuih left...Next look at the TEA...
Waiting for the next class to start...
You might be looking at Teacher.E but whats with the hand and camera next to her ???
Jia Chyi doing notes and Jia Bao doing camera stuff...
3 Seniors
What are they hiding ???
Study EVERYONE's POSE...
MORE SLACKING~~
Caught the spy behind the projector...
SLEEPING ???
AWAKE !!!
Gossip...with pictures...
Almerick using Adriel's Phone...
Guess where did I get this shot...
Ming Li...doing....something interesting...
I look so tired here, and Adriel look so....solid ???
This looks like a BIG MISTAKE~~
Yen Zhing
Jia Chyi (with orange juice)
REVENGE...

quick-shot !
Jia Bao, it's time for my revange...
This is what happen when you're TOO BORED...
Grading Praktikal Exam....
Jia Chyi melt-down

0 comments:

Post a Comment