Thursday, July 23, 2009

More than just a blast...

OMG, can't believe it....was suppose to go for a PSS meeting tomorrow but then they suddenly sprang one up for AJKs this afternoon...I was just informed during recess...YAY !!! No kokum...well, only for Pengakap anywayz, but that's all I wanted to be completely satisfied...*rewind*

Morning, I reached the skool like soooo late !!! Nowadays, I never see Alwin walking to skool that late anymore...I guess someone learnt that the early student catches the *something, I'm just now sure what this skool has to offer*...Ahhhh, Cikgu Ros gave us like !!! 23 pages of nota and questions to do !!! (credit goes to LJB for counting *_*) And then that Cikgu Zaki bah !!! I was SOOO PREPARED to bring my water color today but he didn't even bothered to show up !!! **** ***

So I go and kutip the stuff for our NEW SUDUT BACAAN !!! Theres a competition about having a sudut bacaan in each class and I'm confident we CAN WIN...but everyone wouldn't show their cooperation !!! Like dono each other....Up till now only 5 students have handed in their distributions...(excluding me, I can do it whenever I want since I'm leading) So I wrote a letter of complaint to the Teacher...promting her to make it official...Lol, I addressed the class's AJK as "3 Kreatif High Council Members"....XP I also wrote it in this manner so no one will understand it...Seriously proven by Mei T and Vyon...!!!

OMG, I almost forgot LJB's pizza crust recipe that he asked for (like for 3 weeks oredi but I kept on forgetting even though he kept reminding me) and Vyon's Lyrics (this one only for 1 week mah ! Still can last 2 more weeks rite ??? :)

Time for PSK, yay ! No lame classes about that stupid parlimen...Instead we filled in forms for our PSK Projek...You tick the things you've acomplished !!! there was 3 sections : I tick 9/15 in the first one, 13/20 in the second one and 3/5 in the third one !!! This is soooo gonna result my overall standards, but I feel being honest with myself is more important (thank goodness this doesn't boost my marks for PSK in PMR *thats because their isn't PSK in PMR*) Saw Ananda one all same as Jyun Teng's..(lovers or what !?) 15/15 19/20 and 5/5 !!! Lol ??? It's like you're more surperior than you're own KETUA !!!

I expected no BM but BOY were there alot of stuff to salin, and LJB borrowed my workbook so I can't do it...Juz now in the library, saw our BM relief teacher which relieved us for the past 2 days for Yong's Class...When class started, we (PSS) were still in the library, I saw her chatting so happily with Cikgu Jagan...I was thinking like "Now's cikgu Yong's class, why don't you go ???" When I got back to the class room, no TEACHER...instead, she came during the 2nd period of cikgu Yong's class XDDD

During English, Teacher called out Nero and Jecole 'cuz they wrote some INDISPEAKABLE stuff for their homework...Not like on the side lines, but IT being inside the homework as in PART OF IT !!! Lolz, how can the son of a teacher in this skool turn out like this...I WONDER...

Maths was cruel towards us, Teacher Lim lost at teaching speed to Teacher Oppurtuna...How can this happen, I always have a starter course from HIM before fully understanding the entire chapter from HER...So confused today durings Maths, first time I felt HELPLESS...

Ahhhh MEETING PSS !!! I knew being AJK Tingkatan 3 got me a really COMFORTABLE spot in the meeing...I GOT PROMOTED TO AJK KECERIAAN !!! Others got new ranks too, OMG, Yen Zhing and Jia Chyi got bendahari and setiausaha !!! Such a high ranking deserve ever-lasting praising, especially 'cuz of the LITTLE AMOUNT of PSS that showed up...Considering the fact that MOST menengah atas PSS are Form5 and thus have NOTHING to do with elections of new ranks 'cuz their leaving next year...Can't believe MCC is the new Pengerusi and Xiao Chian is Penolong....OMG, the horror LOLz, even if I failed, I still got a sparkling position in the organization....

I went to chill in the library after skool until:

ASHLEY HIEW WAS SPOTTED !!!!!

OMG, I tut she was GONE....But Almerick kept on mentioning his conversation with her on Facebook, he said that she was gonna come back to pack for some stuff before permenantly leaving...I did spot a car that looked like Ashley's the other day, and the girl sitting at the back seat REALLY REALLY REALLY looked like her...But I didn't wanna make any false ACCUSATIONS....I was reading my new True Singapore Stories Book 12 until I hear TYY charging in, yelling..."ASHLEY ORH !!!" Time for me to race out too...We kept yelling from the 2nd floor but no avail...So we ran down and we spoke nonsense....Me, Jia Chyi, TYY, Lo, Jia Jin and Adriel who came in almost the last minute (and Pheobe, though not PSS) She said the NEW ****** will be coming tomorrow and she won't even know who he/she is.... OMG, but I was starting to enjoy Asnah closing the library at 4.30 instead of Ashley closing it at 5 something 'cuz then I can shoo- all the pelajar away and off all the lights and air-con....Then when Asnah left, turn everything back on and chat at an extremely high volume while actually getting some homework done in 30 minutes time...Or just read my novel...

Thats all for today !

0 comments:

Post a Comment