Friday, July 24, 2009

It's never gone...

OMG, tis afternoon's English tuition class changed my life forever !!! *PRIVATE*

Skull was very normal today, except for the kecacatan of Blok B 'cuz of our grand fanning system ^.^ I was soooo surprised Ros didn't ask us to stand and answer question today, i think she knew 100% that we couldn't finish yesterday's homework so she gave us time to find the answer...

Komputer was COMPLICATED, 'cuz my daughter wanted to do her Sej and I lazy so my turn to do the komputer homework this time...I DONO WHAT THAT TOOPID KOMPUTER DOING !!! Always also I see her do it, but now I dono how....I saw our class's photo....I so angry worh !!! I saw 3D 3R and the rest ada satu photo yang formal and the other one free style...But only our class 1 gambar saja !!! That's 'cuz on that day, we keep looking for Cikgu Zahirah sampai everyone so moody and angry sudah then she turn up....We took too much time so only 1 photo cukup sudah XPPPPP Wish to never repeat it again....Anywayz, that photo reminded me that Alwin didn't come that day...And also, GOSH ! Our class was swamped with pelajar dengan jawatan kuasa, especially Pengawas, I saw 3S only 1 pengawas, we have 4 !!! It's a good thing Alwin didn't come, or we wouldn't have room !!! So gonna get myself a jawatan next year, so I get a sparkly cushy seat !!! Btw, that photo of mine make me look so ngong...The person in front of me 1 head so tall and huge that I actually look like I'm not wearing a neck-tie...As always, saw Ananda's rare baby-smile...

Today's Science was NOT BAD, 'cuz we didn't have to do so much WORK, teacher used most of the 2 periods to test each student's eye sight as data for the upcoming injection that's taking place next Monday...OMG, I wanna pengsan sudah ! If I recall correctly, the older I am the more pain I feel during each injection !!! GAK !!!

I can't believe my daughter and her cousin bring their phone again to skool today !!! 2 weeks in a row, i don believe +3 would such a thing XP...Nothing much exciting happen today, except for the fact that I have 3 stacks of homework waiting for me to write on them tomorrow and Sunday...Hope I can find time to cut my hair XD

During the PSS meeting, was quite boring actually...They were repeating everything they said yesterday only that there were more people....Ok, so the confirmed part is, next year I'm AJK Keceriaan and I'll be helping out in the upcoming Story Telling Competition this August...Lead by Teacher Zahirah !!! That's pretty much it, except for the part where MCC tried to rub in our mistake in our faces...

0 comments:

Post a Comment