Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Try It !

Skype ! What is it ? Well I don't know, something about calling for free...Would like to try it, but I think it's just gonna waste my computer space by downloading it 'cuz I already have a phone. And I don't think I have a functional microphone (I think I do :P) either... Basically, I'm just not much of a traveler so I'm basically gonna skip on that one.

Twitter ! I'm crazily active again ! I forgot how fun Twitter was ^.^ Typing around like crazy, profound or idiotic ! mostly idiotic though... I'm on about 100+ Tweets and following 100+. 30+ followers, but everyone I know has about 1000+ tweets already ! Wow, Impossible, I'm still trying to find out how to put that Twitter thing on my blog...

HobbyCON
? Yup, HOBBYCON ! A huge gathering of people who have hobbies (who doesn't ! that's why you should go ^.^) Although most of them involve japanese anime, cosplaying, cakes, games, and children's trading card :P I THINK I'm going. Not gonna miss all the action...I went there unknowingly when I was in Form 2 and I kinda missed it when I was in Form 3 (but I saw an awesome cosplay act of FF7) This time, I'm not gonna miss :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment