Sunday, December 19, 2010

Everybody needs to call their MOM NOW !

Nyom Nyom Nyom. Woke up at 10.30 which is still OK I guess (11 is unforgivable). I hope I can stick to my plan !!! *facepalm* As I've mentioned before, yesterday night was Pierre's birthday...It was insanely FUN (and by fun I mean high Lolz) Of course, I couldn't take A LOT of pictures cuz I was too busy having fun (sorry guys, but it was seriously very fun...in a childish way) Well, I DID snap one or two but they were extremely blurry but I guess I should post them here anyways. For even more FUN...

Hey, remember what I said about the present crisis I was having ? And then I said I decided to give him a kangaroo I got from Australia. But then my mom suddenly suggested I give him a brand new photo album from *insert whatever you want here* The party was fun, FOOD WAS AWESOME !!! I cannot stress it enough (but sadly, I get full VERY easily) The punch (rich in food colouring) was also yummy, but they stuffed in fruit cocktail which I mistook for ice...Then I got to choose a little christmas play dough model thing. I chose a cute little dog...EVERYONE said it was a reindeer but only the owner knows his pet's true nature, Rite ? ;)

THEN THEY WERE THE CRAZY UNORIENTATED GAMES ! First was musical chair. Me=First person to lose. Then Audrey was like "LOSER T.T" Oh well, she made it to the top 3, but she went berserk cuz she couldn't get first prize (shampoo =.=) Winner in Vyon's little bro or in short VYON...Then we were playing passing the balloon (with ANOTHER bottle of shampoo as prize) but stopped halfway after VYON lost 'cuz she's too scared to perform anything. MY SHAMPOO T.T THHHHEEEENNNNN we were like sitting REALLY near the TV and started singing some Christmas songs together (told you we were high~~) I was TOTALLY like, why don't we run next door and start pretending we're caroling for the FREEE FOOD (not for me of course, I'm bloated)

Everyone (not all) slowly left and we got bored so we played charades ! I was lucky 'cuz I got some pretty easy guesses, elephant !!! (and Kung Fu Panda. OMG that was hard. My body size is inversely proportional to his !) THHHEEEENNNN my car finally came...BUT STILL !!! MY SHAMPOO T.T Oh well :P But more importantly, I "accidentally" abandoned my reindeer dog cross breed pet there T.T Called Vyon as soon as I got home, she said she took it for me already and said I was kinda DUMB (heart-piercing arrow shot)...

Kangaroo That I luv so MUCH ~

BEWARE this girl imitating Santa ~

Cute Christmas Tree (I'd like to see their electricity bill for this month)

This picture is already half of his living room ! Don't worry, the other half is MUCH spacious

Fallen Angel !

Blazing Candles of Death !

Remember about the Ludum Dare I mentioned in my previous post ? 2 people I know, Artix and Rolith participated and this what they have to offer after 2 days (48 hours).

Artix's Doom Cauldren

Rolith's Code Monkey Trials


You can totally try playing if you want to, I'm not sure will they take it down but my guess is NO. I have another video that Artix recorded during the whole PROCESS (all condensed into a 2 minute video, MAKE sure your brain doesn't overload)



As for the uStream live broadcasting thing, if you're interested in me doing one (yeah right !) Then leave a comment in this post or in my chat box and I'll try to arrange one. LOLZ HUMILIATION FTW ! Video and Audio or Just Audio ? (I know you guys would love to see my face all over the internet but the chances of me doing video is PRETTY low)...

NEXT ! Boutique Cupcakes , KK's professional cupcake baker/addicts are looking for volunteers for their booth (no idea what booth they're talking about) on Christmas and I totally feel like signing up ! But sadly, it just HAD to be on Christmas. Christmas isn't about money, it's about being with your family and more imporantly, PRESENT !

YES !! Presents ! Of course, it's the obvious choice. Lolz to all of you who Lolled at this...LOLZ Maybe I should stop by their sometime around this week to pick up a little treat. I mean RM5 for a friggin' cupcake (they're not even muffins. LOL). Now THAT'S what I call a present, but what I REALLY wanna try is their new dessert line !

Blueberry !!! with Custard Sauce

Pure Strawberry Heaven !! It's called Fragola (Italian for Strawberry)

Lemon Tart with SUPA RICH WHIPPED CREAM !

THAT's what I call a Christmas Treat. And I was just checking around my laptop's calender when I found out. IT'S ALREADY the 20th OF DECEMBER !!! The holidays are ending sooner than I thought (obviously because the reduced this year's holiday compared to the previous years) Looks like I'll have to stick to my schedule SERIOUSLY from now on ! Then MAYBE I'll be able to do something before the holiday ends (Well, knowing that lots of people aren't even studying AT ALL gives me extreme confidence)...Well , that's all. Bye Guys !

0 comments:

Post a Comment