Saturday, December 11, 2010

HobbyCON ?

HobbyCON was FUN today ! I teamed with Kent to WALK AROUND the place. So many people, so MUCH JAM ! Anyways, after walking for hours, I've seemed to have taken a liking for Dragons and Dungeons and the PS3 BOOTH WAS ALWAYS full . I've met soooo many people like Donut-Chan, Yong Kwong, Nicholas W, Loo, Jiaen, Samuel, Yen Zhing and LIGHTNING ! I wonder what it'll be like tomorow ? Should be fun :) Hope to see MORE people, and look out for the cosplay contest (group) ! Now for the epilipticly bad quality photos which I can always take with my REALLY bad quality camera phone...I'm sure Jiaen had some better photos on her Facebook page !


Cosplayers on the floor !

Pedo-Bear (that's what everyone calls him !)

Charles, that's what everyone calls him...

Angel of Death, everyone wants a photo with her (never SMILES) and travels about 2km/hour

Kamen Rider (Masked Rider)

LIGHTNINNNNNGGGGG !!!! AHHHHHHH (stalker's shot)

Final Fantasy 13 and Kamen Rider !

Cute Kitty on the Floor ^.^

Cosplayer No.1 dressing up as someone from Porkloin (That's what I heard). Did a dance for the talent show !

Cosplayer No.2 dressing up as someone from Full MEtal Alchemist Brotherhood. Did an AWESOME singing performance !

Contestant No.3 dressing up as I dunno (perhaps a holy priest ?). Gave us a WONDERFUL (for a guy) song...

Cosplayer No.4 ALLEN WALKER FROM D GRAY MAN a.k.a Alex (Wong Soon Lok)'s older brother ! ALSO SAAAANNNNNGGGG (Alex, I wanna see you sing next year :)

He also did LOTS OF POSES which involved his CLAW =.=

Cosplayer No.5 dressing up as someone from a Mahou Shojo Anime. And did an energetic dance (with Lip Sync !) Could've smiled more though :)

Cosplayer No.6 dressed up as the famous Haruhi Suzumiya from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ! Sang God Knows, even though she got a few keys wrong, she SANG (REALLY LOUD) with ALLLLLL HER MIGHT...

Cosplayer No. 7 dressed up as a character from Death NOte ! She did a korean dance, which was quite ok (to my dismay T.T)

Cosplayer No.8 was AWESOME, not only was she PRETTY but her scythe was really something (plus her facial expression) though I'm not sure what anime is she from...

Cosplayer No.9 dressed up as a non-anime character, in fact it was someone from WARHAMMER ! And insanely thick armor and REALLY loud (without Microphone) scream got everyone cheering !

This is the priest guy singing (I think he's the most nervous one of them all !)

Allen WALKER SINGING !!!

This is a close up ! (The more I zoom, the worse the quality of the photo XP)

God Knows ! a classic, someone sang this last year too !

He did an inspirational CHEER slash not really much of anything because you can't really move MUCH in that ! Like it takes him 10 seconds to get down from stage everytime ! This is insane I tell you ! I mean he went on stage for like 5 times yesterday !

3rd place goes to Haruhi Cosplayer !

2nd place to the cute older girl. I thought she'd had no chance at all after seeing her performance. She was doing a synchronized dance with her scythe then when's she's swinging it around and turning really fast, it blade of the scythe suddenly came off and cut somebody's head off ? She had to retreat after that (like after 1 minute) The DJ described the scythe as to being TOO POWERFUL !

1st place goes to the giant mecha guy (after I saw that, I was sure the judges were only judging from the costume and not much on the talents or else the Full Metal Alchemist girl would've gotten something)

The Winners, the girl in the kimono is a representitive from something from Kuching !

Every Cosplayers got a group photo (even non-contestants !)

EVERYONE SHOUT HOBBY-CON 1!!!11 2010

Last but not least, LIGGGGHHHHTTTTNNNIIIIINNNNNGGGG !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment