Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Curse !

Yep, the CURSE, as in the name of the novel that I'm semi-addicted to (school Eng Lit novel, yea I know, I'm a nerd XP) I'm in page 1XX and Chapter 6 of 13, halfway through it already and it's only the third day I'm reading :O I'd like to THANK Leon(nie) for that jump boost motivation :) I mean seriously, only someone like you can finish reading the book on the first day you received it ! That's really hardcore :P The story is ok, it's like orang Melayu speaking fluent English, but I can understand what the author was intending to do. There's also a handful of Malay words in the novel like nasi lemak, limau kasturi, kenduri, majlis and Assala....(wateva). I won't go into depth but it's about a girl who's sister died (murdered), I've only read till that point :) The main protagonist is a tomboy-ish girl who likes readingm, being alone, play with frogs (when she was little), soccer, hockey and wrestling (and KO-ing) other guys !

The main character's (named Azreen) personality really reminds me of a character of a game that I played not too long ago. Her name is called Mischlitt (Mish-lit) from Valkyria Chronicles 2, she's also a loner, study-freak and kinda tomboy-ish (because she SMACKS enemies with a enemy if you play as her)...My imagination just WOULDn'T stop :) But it's good, helps me visualize PRETTy well. Anyways, gonna continue reading later...

Today, went to school for "badminton" if you can really call that "badminton" I mean in MY case, I guess I just went to tag along, or maybe someone blackmailed me :P It was kinda ok for me, wasn't too bored 'cuz I had my novel ! Here are some pictures which are worth a MILLION words, because I just DUNO how to describe today...

My lunch, Sweet and Sour Fish (the guy said he'll replace it with chicken if they ran out of fish, I think they did)Jordan, Franson (Oh boy, was HE hungry...) and Lim Chee KiongTEKKEN !!!! (Jordan has untold potential in this...He owned Lim Chee Kiong with a sexy girl character with wings !)Everyone having dessert (I TOLD YOU THEY WERE HUNGRY) !Hilarious Candid of Ngu !
Do you see that ! It's HOBBYCON, found it next to the Game Shop, it's promoting the Tekken contest that's taking place during HobbyCOn but the finals will be held after it. I was digging around Youtube for a video of last year's HobbyCon and I found this video of a team during the Cosplay Contest (FF7 HARDCORE FANS) !



If I'm not mistaken, they won best Cosplay last year AND the year before (where I think they dress up as Akatsuki from Naruto). Loo told Jordan to try and enter the Tekken contest at HobbyCON, but I think it cost money so he won't enter (not sure) but it's definitely worth a try ! Right ? I mean he was playing like a pro today, his sexy angel girl vs a sumo wrestler. Needless to say, the Sumo Wrestler (Lim Chee Kiong) was totally overpowered by the Angel Girl Thing (Jordan) in terms of sexiness power ! Ashley (y'know, that librarian lady in our school) used to be a cosplayer volunteer for that event ! (I have GOTTA stop abusing the strike tag :P)

Ashley with this marvelous stranger (obviously cosplayer) during HobbyCON 2008 ! Credit for photo goes completely to Ashley Hiew !

0 comments:

Post a Comment