Friday, December 24, 2010

I'd catch a grenade for you ! Haha Just kidding, go catch yourself B**** !

Love the title ? Lolz, no offense of course. I just saw that phrase on Facebook and thought it was pretty hilarious. But I don't mean you guys :) This is my first time (lolz) using the new UPDATED editor of Blogspot. I only started now because I never noticed it being in the settings (LOLZ) But I finally changed it. It still looks the same though.

Just came back from tuition just now ! But more importantly, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE ! (how on Earth can there be tuition on Christmas Eve?) But everything feels extremely NORMAL. Nothing much really happened. The only devastating thing up till now is that Ma Chi Didi didn't go to tuition for the ENTIRE WEEK T.T Miss him so much (his soft smooth face acting as my punching bag) and I'm always the one sitting under the air con ! Seriously, it felt like I was in Korea. And it's like 8 in the morning (inHuman)...

Let me just talk to you about what happened when I was in Kudat. For starters, the car ride was OKOK but I soon had an urge to use the bathroom ! At least I had the entire row to myself and my pillow (yes, I brought my beloved pillow). My family was staying in my grandparent's house (AKA my dad's "kampung"). I was never really a social elite when it comes to family members and I'm still not one now...:( Anyways, we had Tang Yuan !!! (Of course, it's Winter Sol...ererr Tang Yuan Day !) But my dreams were crushed (well, not that much 'cuz the Tang Yuen was still yummy) 'cuz my grandmother made the salty ones instead of the colourful (my MOM told her not to make colourful T.T) sweet sweet ones ! She even had meat inside XP But in the end, it was still tasty !

Although the food there was excellent, the toilet ain't ! Seriously, stay in the toilet too long and the pump goes sot sot...Plus, I'm just too spoiled to understand these things. The MATTRESS made me legs and back VERY itchy ! And I keep banging the wall T.T I ALSOOOO slept for 3 extra hours and 1 hour before going to bed (then waking up again to watch TV before going to bed permanently) so I got an extra 4 hours (and the fact that I woke up around 11) so I couldn't actually fall asleep until around 2am ! (I could hear the clock outside RING every half an hour)...
The good thing is that the trip only lasted for 1 night then it's back to KK (more like we went there just for the Tang Yuan)..The trip back was also much worse, I SERIOUSLY !!! needed to use to toilet. Thank goodness there was this 20 cents tiny stall in the middle of nowhere. It doesn't have a flush system and no LIGHTS but it was quite DRY and smells (still bad) better than my school's toilet ! And then we stopped at this weird restaurant at Inanam. My dad ordered Chee Chong Fan that looks like this. It looked very weird to me cuz I'm always used to having the sauce a bit more watery ! And this one just looks like thick marshmallow on a plate. But the funny /slightly gross part was when the "seafood" platter (named by ME) arrived. It was like assorted chocolate (seafood addition). There was this sponge thing and when my dad used his chopstick to grab it, it kinda squirt out water (WTF, SPONGEBOB?) and the only piece of "chocolate" I'd have is the tofu but soon regretted it 'cuz it TOO tasted like seafood and fish ! And that's all there is TO IT !

It totally looks like this ~~

It's the end of the year, and my piano teacher usually gives her students stickers/chops based on their weekly performances. So during this time of the year (CHRISTMAS !), you can exchange those cute stickers for points (currency) and "buy" all sorts of stuff at her tiny booth (located in the school's kitchen !) I collected since I was little (saved points are useless after the respective year) but I stopped this year 'cuz I thought I should toughen up ! and stickers are for babies (WORSE ASSUMPTION EVER) my teacher only gave me roughly 2000 points this year (a normal student card can fit up to 60 but the top this year was only 40+) I can't decide on what to spend it on D: Which might be a good thing before jumping to conclusions. Being unable to choose, there was only 1 option left....TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES !!!

Cute little bunny pencil case (I think it's 1500 points)

The hand puppet gang, everything here cost 2000 points (if not mistaken).But the monkey cost 3000 :(

200 points for this Hippo (haha, just kidding. It's actually for what's inside)

500 point soda ! Stack 'em ! (I did it)

Cute little note books. (500 points) I would've bought them but they were a little too thin for 500

NEMOOOO 3000 points (RIPOFF !)

The cheap corner (200 to 1500 points)

The RICH people (or diligent student) corner. 2000 to 3000 points !

Also a ripoff. You pay 200 points just for one of those jelly things !!!

Cute pencil cup things (or anything you want to use it for) 3000 points...

I still can't choose but that monkey hand puppet seems VERY tempting (I don't have enough T.T) I ended the day by buying a 200 point (1800 point left) wafer 'cuz it's nice ! Now to talk about some software related stuff ! I know this isn't much and it can be considered as showing off (which I really am) but I finally got a view from Finland ! (don't know who, could be just an accident !) 

 Some views this week are from United States and Finland !
Finland reminds me of the movie Confession of a Shopaholic ! It was hilarious ~ There was one scene that goes like:

Boss: Rebecca, I remember through your resume that you speak Finnish. I have someone who is very excited
         to meet you, Yanny (or that's what I heard).
Yanny: Oh Hey hey.
Rebecca: Hey Hey Hey (totally faked her resume)..
Yanny: (speaking Finnish) bombofighihkerlhihjiegjeiotgjeo
Rebecca: *slap* Men like you are the reason I left Finland
Then later Yanny talked to Rebecca's boss saying : We people LIKE her.....VERY MUCH !

That was REAL comedy. Actually, all this talking about Finland got me interested in the movie all over again ! So I went youtube-ing and found this ! Just because they're deleted scenes doesn't mean they're 100% obscene (Lolz).


Back from this HUGE obsession, my blog also got ranked on Top 50 of the Networked Blogs. But it's only because I have 15 Networked Blogs Followers, which I think is kinda unfair. A blog should be ranked at least based on their views and NOT number of followers (I mean I can EASILY create 100 facebook accounts and make myself king of Networked Blogs...) So, not gonna whine about that for long (although it's still worth showing off). 

I also have other students (unknown) googling and found my blog. This one person was looking for what to wear (not sure does he/she attend KKHS) when he/she goes to collect his/her PMR result. Another one also about PMR but I couldn't find my blog when I googled it :P


My blog made top 1 on this subject.
The searches (view via Nuffnang)

I found this on Teacher Zane's profile (I bet it was someone from my class)

 That all for today. Last but not least ! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
(click on the image below for the eCard)

0 comments:

Post a Comment