Thursday, December 30, 2010

A day to think about FUN ~~

It's suppose to be a public holiday today right ? Because the Malaysian Team won the Suzuki Cup that other day ? OMG that would be totally awesome ! I mean, what if Malaysia won every sports competition ALL THE TIME, then that would mean we get holidays all year long :P That would be nice for my stress reliever but not very good for my academics 1!!

So, only 2 more days (excluding today) until school re-opens right ? And I'm just rusting at home doing a LITTLEEEE studying here and there..So I won't be writing about my personal life today (unless you wanna read about velocity and momentum), let's talk about (I know some of you might not like it) ANIME !! Yep pretty much...I didn't do any hardcore anime-watching this year. I stayed with my weekly dose of 5 anime !

Fairy Tail ! Who wouldn't like this ? It's funny and full of adventure ! It's released every Monday night ! Great show to start off the horrible weekdays :) I didn't start watching until mid December though....

That's right ! It's BLEACH ! (pun intended) IT would be AWESOME to just ran out every TUESDAY night to my laundry machine to just watch it ^.^ I dunno why I like, there's fighting. Maybe that's why. And it has a fair amount of comedy, although it always come from the least serious characters....

Most people don't even know what this is...=.= It's yuGioh 5d's, you know from that anime where a Japanese Children's card game determines the fate of the world. Of course, a show like this is totally hard to accept unless you actually know how the entire game goes ! Out every Wednesday night but there aren't any subs T.T

Tobi=Everything !!! Seriously the most humorous guy in the series and the series lacks nothing in the imagination and fantasy genre...simply put, IT'S AWESOME !!! Who wouldn't like this ???

Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn 1!! The laughter never ends...Even when the big bad boss is in front of you ! Too bad they stopped the anime so I can't watch it anymore, it's usually up on Saturday afternoon ! Well at least I can still read their manga :)

That's pretty much all the anime I've watched and am going to stick to during 2011...Too much anime can be bad for your digestive system...But there is ONEEEEE specific anime which is just too AWESOME to ignore ! Plus it's just so awesome to watch something you can totally relate to ! The one and only anime that got my heart pounding goessssss tooooooooooo !!!!!!
You'll never guess.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment