Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh wow !

It's already 1 whole day since I last blog ! Unfortunately, there's nothing I can really talk about 'cuz today was pretty much boring. But I'm still pumped about HobbyCON tomorrow :)

I can't believe it X.X The Chemistry Whiz Thru Reference Book MOm got me is really nice and "ringkas" but I'm still stuck at Chapter 4 T.T I mean the charges and equation are OK I guess (if they provide the periodic table for me :P) but then they suddenly said what 40g of whatever reduce to carbon or something and I got blur in their solution ! Maybe I should just skip it....

Totally getting addicted to Fairy Tail :) Y'know that super ultra mega popular anime that's been sweeping the whole world and creating mindless zombies (me) that believe in magic ~! GO watch it :) If you're not in it for the action and magic, then you're gonna love the comedy !

0 comments:

Post a Comment