Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Proud to be Homo Sapien :)

Oh yes, the sweet smell of victory ! Finally able to wake up early (free will) in the morning feeling I accomplished something ! I'm totally in the mood now ! Gonna do LOOOTTTSSS OF STUFF TODAY ! (Workaholic Mode) Not that I'm already working or anything but it's an expression...

Ever heard of Oricon Charts ? Ever heard of the Billboard ? Oricon Charts is the japanese version of Billboard and they also rank music so it's pretty much the same...I took a peak a few days ago and was totally surprised at most of the music I saw (singles category)...They were nothing like those happy-go-lucky anime opening themes (y'know besides that Death Note opening that goes "F***F***F***F***F***") you hear all the time. Also, there aren't many anime openings that made it to the Oricon Charts :(. Some of it even included rock and they are some songs that sound like what you grandparents would sing in karaoke...I heard Gee and Genie (by SNSD) !! Gee managed to peak at 2 but I noticed that it's very hard for your rank to go up once you get on the charts. Well, it's really hard to describe it 'cuz it's really rojak...there's MV that shows a woman doing laundry......IN DIFFERENT ROOMS (ZOMGWTF)



And for all of you who wanted to attend HobbyCON (or just watch their cosplay show) but never got a chance, here is a video of the winner's performance during the group cosplay contest !



Skip to 1.05 for this scene.
Dark Angel Chick: I know a place that serves good food and drinks.
Everyone: Shut the **** up
Space Marine: You should not be talking..bla bla bla
Dark Angel Chick: Wat the **^*&%^Y*%#%

Skip to 1.45 for RickRoll "dance" !

My mom got Falling Leaves which is somehow (obviously) related to the Chinese Cinderella novel and I can't wait to start reading ! If you ever feel evil and craving for torture stories (on a daily life family basis, not dungeon of death) then try it :)

Nothing really happening nowadays. Just trying to study more with force. I really can't get my eyes off the computer especially during afternoons..It's still ok during night time though :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment