Tuesday, December 21, 2010

You Light up The Stars In the Universe

This might be VERY sudden and I REALLY (not making this up) have some photos to share with you guys but my dad suddenly said that we're going to Kudat to day because it's Winter Soulless Day (Tang Yuen Day !) Sadly there isn't gonna be any Internet there :( So I won't be updating my blog until Thursday night or so (which might be Friday afternoon). Don't worry I'll still take LOTS of Photos :P

Secondly, you guys DO know I'm with Nuffnang right ? I'm trying to earn a living ^.^ Up till now, I've earned RM3 which is enough to feed me for 1 recess (IN MY PARENTS' FACE!). So I urge you guys (imma loyal readas) to click on an ad at the VERY VERY VERY VERY bottom of the info column on the right ! (Under the chatbox) It's totally 100% safe so don't worry. But of course, I'm not forcing you to, I even placed it on the bottom of the column so if you're just lazy to scroll down and click it, then so be it. If I see an ad while I'm visiting other's blog, I'll try clicking too (but I notice the ad appearance is very random ? not sure) !

Last but not least, HAve FUn WiTH youR HoliDAy (you know, your remaining days before going back to school)...But I still can't believe my cute little schedule is being wrecked by this trip...

0 comments:

Post a Comment