Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No need for that anymore !

It feels nice to be able to BLOG AGAIN !!! AHHHHH OH THE PAIN, I can't STUDY anymore, (can't concentrate !) I wished my parents never got that PSP for my brother. And to make things even worse VC 3 is coming out next year during 27th of Jan (japanese version, but I'll still get goosebumps !) As we speak, I'm typing this blog post at super high speed making several noticably typos at in one convenient place "etsgoryoryjrojyrkyrijgsojgsojg" Gigiawgjwerogjeptoefoejogje



It's going to be AWESOME !!! This one girl with the friggin' huge sword's village was destroyed by a Valkyria (girls in sexy clothes holding spear and shields while glowing in blue flames) which is that other girl with red/white hair ! Or that's what she thinks, I'm pretty sure it's another valkyria who did it, but she brunette just wouldn't listen and wanna KILL her. Epic right ? (Audrey read here)...

Back to business, mom just got me a few past year books 2 days ago and I haven't started yet :P That's how distracted I am ! As for my dear novel, The Curse. Finished it on Sunday night ! The last 30 pages seemed really climatic, for people who wants the summary. Read the text on the back of the book and then continue at page 200 XP It was really shocking, she died ! He murdered her ! She was telling the truth ! He actually left ! (you don't even know what I'm talking about :P)

Anyways, I'm making a new piano Medley ! WOOHOOO too bad I can't record it (hehe, sponsor ?) I was tumbling on the piano that day and decided to have a little fun ! Though the left hands are all chords but you can always improvise right ? ^.^ Here is the list of songs in chronological order :

  • World's End by FLOW (Code Geass)
  • 88 by LM.C (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
  • Canon in D by Pachelbel
  • Beautiful by BEAST/B2ST
  • Kissin' You by Miranda Cosgrove
  • You Belong to Me by Taylor Swift
  • Sign by FLOW (Naruto Shippuden)
  • Super Driver by Aya Hirano (Melanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
  • The Storm by Johann Friedrich Burgmuller
Too bad I only included chorus for WOrld's End, Canon, Super Driver, I Do not Hook Up and The Storm ! I might find a way to make Beautiful longer >.<
Don't forget, HobbyCON is THIS Sat and Sun ! All day round ! (ummm..normal person kind of all day, not crazy fanboy kind of all day) But seriously, I need to bulk up on my studies, AT LEAST let me finish mastering Form 4 Science and Add MAths before the holidays end: About 20 days LEFT !1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment