Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HOLY *&*&%*&(

Just a quick post for today ! My piano teacher totally complimented me about my playing :P Despite only started practicing last night, I did pretty ok today (GIMME MORE) If I can finish learning all the pieces in Grade 6, she might even let me skip to Grade 7, but we all know it isn't about rushing (unless it's STILL super duper easy)

Having some Pringles now while waiting for my mom to get back so we can have dinner together...Dad and Bro are both away in another part of Sabah now (not together). Super worried about the robbing issues that's happening around KK now, Ima fren, Ananda got his house robbed twice, and one house near mine (like 7 houses away from mine) the maid and children got tied up. Child is injured !

And my neighbor said a couple of Chinese men took a photo of my house ! HOLy (&*(&%&% Am I the next target ? NOOOO WAAAYAYYYY, I'm having a lockdown now, every door is locked and I'm having the maid stay in her room with a key of her own ! My house is super easy to climb into, there's TWO FRIGGIN' SPOTS where even my brother can climb in from ! I'm so dead....I just wish I could erect some spikes or SOMETHING !

Soooo I finally changed my blog layout ! Like it ? I thought it was a meaningful design, it's called Google Chrome ! Still looks dull =P Anyways, ket'cha later !

0 comments:

Post a Comment