Saturday, January 1, 2011

No thank you !

Hey peeps ! Had fun these few weeks (calling it a month is insulting) ? It's time to go back to school ! And I'm sure most of you are too ! I mean for the "I'm finally able to see my friends everyday again" part, not the "ZOMG need to study 'cuz it's time for SPM" part...Well, I do admit it's kinda depressing that we get less and less time to study for a super important future affecting exam ! I kinda missed the old days in primary school where we have like 6 years to prepare for UPSR and they're just recycling Math syllabus every year ! TOTALLY MISS IT !

Anyways, just wanted to WISH everyone a happy new YEAR ! cuz I didn't really have a chance to do so in my previous post (you can never be too late right ?) I'm totally busy with preperations for tomorrow ! Which mostly consist of wrapping some of my books so I don't have to rush at the end of the year like a few weeks ago (again, using the word 'year' would be insulting) ! But I guess it WOULD be different compared to rushing last year because the school gave me 1 more troubling task ! SPM !

I got tagged in this on Facebook and I thought it was cute ! And I used it ! Now I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update with school reopening so lets just hope for the best ! Chia

2 comments:

  1. Wanna attend T Harv Eker's Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar for free?
    www.healthylivingwithus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay away from soft drinks! Check out the reason on my blog.

    ReplyDelete