Thursday, December 31, 2009

And a Happy New Year !

Umm...Happy new year ! It's a shame I don't have anything much to post today...Was back from my aunt's house then have to bath in 30 minute and get ready for a family dinner. Now I'm home and its already 10pm ! Reading everyone ELSE's blog instead of updating mine. And there is just SOOOO much to catch up on. Games getting updates and Facebook stuff...I stalk ALOT of people there ! What can I put here ? Maybe I'll put the following:

-this year's summary
-my new year resolution (breaking the record of me breaking my new year's resolution)
-Dunno....Wish everyone ? (+ a countdown ? Current Time=10:43pm)

Let's see, first, I'd like to thank all my friends. Everyone, no special exceptions though (Except Vyon of course ;D) because you guys (and gals) have made this a butt-kicking year altogether ! Some bad things happened to me this year but I shouldn't ruined the end-of-the-holiday spirit with it. Though I DO wish those people would learn to be more MORE humble...(oh no, I'm starting to get mad again XP) I've met alot of new people, I DID get into a new class after ALL...And this time it was much easier to make friends since my standard matched theirs in a more even way....I didn't get 1st 'cuz I was the smartest, I got 1st because I passed all my papers with borderline score ! And if I took Chinese for PMR, I would've failed for sure ! (I'm not trying to show off or anything). In the end, the results were truly unexpected, through a 3rd party examiner, the best student turned out to be Alwin, who actually has problems with Math (only because the scoring system was tough in school) and Barry got 3As (If I'm not mistaken) which is the same as me. I've also met A LOT of Form 5 students and became friends, opening your mouth and talking to strangers will also help develop a friendly relationship (How do you ever think I met Nana ? Don't get the wrong idea though, I stalk on my victim's blog before talking to them, that's how I shocked Melia during Sport's Day with the Pizza Hut Incident that she wrote in her blog). So, all in ALL, I'd like to wish all my FRENZ happy new year ! May 2010 be full of surprises ! FYI, surprises don't always mean a good thing. !

Wow that was ONE LONG PARAGRAPH !

Moving on, I'd like to wish my family happy new year and bla bla bla, nothing much worth mentioning:

Family: *stares with an annoyed look*
Me: Oh ! You know you love me ;D

Anywayz, I've noticed the bottom of my previous entry was somehow coloured black instead of green. But I'm lazy to correct it XP The troublesome part was to have to identify the color hex which at that time, I randomly set as default ! Moving on, HOHOHO (malicious way, not in a christmas way), I've signed up for a special Facebook Network Blog ! Come everyone, just press the damn "Follow" button on the right ! Approve me as your leader ! errr...I mean a true author (seriously, I need at least 20 followers to be qualified to be an official author !

Next SECTION PEOPLE ! 2009's Season Recap ! Currently 11.02pm

Season 1: Excel The Exam
You people all know how lazy I am to study for the exams, (PS. I usually cram for my Piano Pieces Exam and usually succeed in doing so 'cuz I'm too lazy during other time, and my parents won't scold me 'cuz piano is suppose to be something useful) But I only came up with the concept of Seasons in the midst of the battle...exam
'cuz I was bored and didn't know how to write anything anyway ! The season didn't really last long and was just for my exam...After that, we FINALLY had our mid-year holiday ! Woohoo..But my project team and I were not about to take MUCH of a rest !

Season 2: The School of BLAZING projects
The title as you can see, explains it ALL completely. The first semester holiday lasted for 2 weeks and so did this Season mostly involving me returning to school EVERY DAY in order to finish our projects. I don't know how my team mates feel but it was pretty exciting to me. During the first week, me, Jia Shan and Mei Ting gathered to discussed about our Sejarah Project. The gathering turned out to be rather unfulfilling because of the difficulty of the project. It was rather hard for us as there were no references (both for writing and presenting) ! Good thing I managed to download a sample project for the project from the Internet. We instantly decided to have A Farmosa as "Bangunan Terkenal" and we did not regret it ONE BIT ! I gave everyone a copy (via MSN) and it turned out OK ! We met to discuss our INDIVIDUAL progress (since Rosnawati doesn't allow the same results) and it turned out OK....again...The sample project was really HANDY combined with the info of the books I found in the KKHS Library !

The second week was about our MASSIVE PSK Project which required ALOT of thinking and writing. Since most info was in English and we ARE living in Malaysia, I thought we had to translate everything to Malay ! But after translating about half (Maybe not that much as everyone was lazy), the teacher said Chinese was not acceptable but English was ! (Everyone stared at me with anger)...But that's not so important, it's Season 3 so I'll explain it later. During the first day, only me, Jia Shan, and Mei Ting showed up ! (WTF ? 3/6 of my team showed up ?) We discussed about our Schedule and some rather MINOR stuff that can be refered from the textbook. Since the team was relatively SMALL that day, we had pastries for lunch (not really filling XP). The next day, our Vice Ketua joined in ! That makes 4 T.T. Still a small amount, I couldn't really remember but we made a special section in our project, it's called "Aktiviti Projek" where we put a picture of our adventures for each day ! Tuesday's special activity was a trip to that Indian Restaurant next to Golden Valley ! Wednesday, Ananda joined up, that makes 5 ! And I was wrong, the total number of students on my team was 7 not 6 (Forgive me, the one member that I forgotten !). That's when we started translating and slacking 'cuz we all know translating something boring SUX. We had to borrow malay dictionaries from Ashley ! Special Activity, was PIZZA !!! Thx mom, luv ya for treating us ! *Muacks* Then there was a massive bug spray event around the IT Building (Oh no, we're trapped XP)

Thursday came quickly, this time it was only ME, Jia Shan, Nic, Vyonne ! A trip to my house for a special day making DISASTROUS japanese food which non-of-them turned out RIGHT...Then we headed back to the school and slacked some more ! Friday was an off-day...

There was ALSO a spin-off page in which we say why any of the members didn't come, the funniest one is by Ananda Wong: Went to the wrong meeting place. And Vyon: Afraid of the Ketua (me) 'cuz I broke his laptop last week. (just minor malfunction though) LOL, then the last day was about IU day in CP which I almost MISSED ! READ MORE ABOUT IT !

Season 3: The Dawn That Never ENDS
This is where ALL the MISH-MASH stuff began. Where the second semester started and there was all kinds of events, some RANDOM too ! Music Festival, PSS Kursus and Decoration Day, Chinese Quiz thing in Kian Kok, and Teacher's DAY...etc...Read more to find out ! The one's I said were the ones with PiCtures !

Season 4: Taking a PACE means Getting A CHANCE
A relatively short Season due to my occasional slacking in the blogging world. It doesn't have alot of INFO and the whole season can be loaded in 1 page ! There is a story about another Japanese-food-making day in my house, and our Sudut Bacaan for our class which won 1st place.

Season 5: Over The Rainbow Of The Future
Another short season based around the events before and during PMR (Though updated AFTER PMR). Nothing much to say as my OLD laptop has RAN out of SPACE so I couldn't take anymore GORGEOUS pictures ! (Seems like my devotion for blogging is starting to leak away !)

Season 6: March to Victory...Relentless March
The theme was though of by ME ! It signifies us, Form 3 students having to MARCH ! Though it wasn't very exciting (due to the lack of pictures) it was still (I slacked alot in this Season too !) something more than the previous 2 seasons !

Season 7: Funny Sunny Day
Name inspired by the 7th Opening Theme of Katekyo Hitman Reborn ! It means I am FINALLY at peace XP (Don't think that I'm dead) But it's much more informative than the previous Seasons and at least I pay more attention to it ! That's for sure ! So check them all out if you're bored XD You'll be doing me a HUGE favor !

Judging by the slowly reducing amount of text, I'd say Season 2 is the most Annoying (but most fun) to read Season of all...

MOVING ON: NEW YEAR RESOLUTION *fireworks* (current time 11.50pm...Looks like I ain't finishing this post by 12 midnight)

My new year RESOLUTION is to:

-study better
-get better grades
-Bug parents to get me more stuff
-Get a ranking in my class (=passing my grades)
-Don't get my parents MAD
-Master more ANIME SONGS on the Piano *graceful music*
-Pass my Grade 5 Piano Exam
-Work on my novel EVEN MORE AND EVEN HARDER
-Take part in MORE school activities (lost alot of good chances this year)
-Make EVEN MORE friends
-Keep in touch with my other friends
-Go to more Education Fairs for the free stuff
-GO TO EVEN MORE OUTINGS !!! AHHHHHHH
-Think about my future more

Well, that's plenty FOR NOW...it's 11.57pm only 3 minutes away so I'd like to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR" !!!


Succeeded in posting right during 12.00 midnight NEW YEAR !!! And the fireworks are going WILD !!! But edits made it delayed till 12.01 am T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment