Friday, December 18, 2009

WOW ?

I never seem to be able to update my blog in the morning. I wonder why. I'm either asleep till noon or am out shopping or going for tuition classes. Oh well, went to visit my grandfather's grave today T.T He was a good teacher, though I dono izzit true XD...

Anyways, I just got my new hair cut and it's NOT at SNIPS since no one would accompany me there. That's just some random news, but tomorrow is my piano school's party and everyone has to perform a song there. I'm playing Yawarakana Jikan (which is a weird name that even I dunno how to pronounce)




It's a soundtrack from Honey and Clover and used quite often. The song IS kinda easy and I just learned it not too long ago (it's THAT easy)...After that I'm going to Le Meridian's education fair to get free stuff and learn about my future. Lolx, not much of a post today though XP Busy as ever (I mean playing as bz as eva) I haven't studied in 2 days straight...OH NO LAZY SYNDROME !!! SAVE MEEEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment