Saturday, January 2, 2010

Season 8 ?

Yo ! Blogging here from my friend, Charissa's house ! Was kinda bored so I made a Dragonica account here. She even had MAPLE !!! But I can't open it for some unexplainable reasons T.T OH MY GAWD ! It's like getting my hopes up and when I click it, BOOM ERROR ! I feel like I just got bombarded (I like to use that word ^.^) by the computer...

*Waiting for the patch to load*

Can't wait to try Dragonica though, never tried a 3D online game and the animation also looks CUTE like maple ! Anyways, today's title for this entry is "SEASON 8" ! I guess I haven't mentioned (excluding 31st of December Special) Seasons in a long long long time ! I actually started Season 7 without telling you all about it (but seriously who ARE you ?)...Still thinking about the name but it's gonna start starting from next week ^.^ It'll be so thrilling, writing about school again !

*Still waiting for the patch to load*

Anyways, I read alot of BLOGS these few days.. And I came to realize that my new year resolution was just not "STRONG" enough...And I thought I'd re-write it...PLUS I was also thinking that when most people write their new year resolution, do you realize that 50% of your resolution is actually your wish list ? I don't know if it's suppose to clash together though ! Tell me if I'm wrong.

My New Year Resolution *REWRITE*

1. Study and Concentrate in School MORE,
Seriously,I got a laptop this year 'cuz I got like 3As for PMR and 'cuz I got first place in class.A great achievement for me indeed...And I wish to repeat it AGAIN this year (next year, if you're still living in 2009) but if I kena promoted to a higher class, then I can kiss my rewards GOOD BYE T.T ,


2. Get Better Grades
Same reason as the one above


3. Don't ENRAGE my parents
Seriously, there won't be any presents for me if I make them really mad !!! AHHHHH


4. Play more ANIME-JAPANESE-RELATED songs on the PIANO !!!
AHHHHH, gonna learn more of this, it would be so cool if you could learn how to play the songs that you like on the piano. I treat my piano like my companion ~and it always makes me happy when I play on it, I thrills me to play and act like the actual pianist in the band ! Plus think of the number of friends I'll impress...



5. Pass my GRADE 5 Exams !!
I REALLY need to pass my Grade 5 and not end up like my cousin who failed his Grade 5 this year !!! (THE BAD NEWS was that he got 5As in PMR which made me really mad at myself for getting such pooR GRADES) and I haven't taken an exam in more than 2 years so if I fail next this year...That'll make 3 years and I lose MONEY for paying the examiner to come. HELP ME


6. Compose my OWN series of SONGS
It's really impressive if one person can compose his or her own songs especially when time is practically moving this FAST ! It's like you invented a song and at the same time a famous singer also composed a song with the same rhythm only with different lyrics and it's a sudden HIT ! You tell your friends that you composed it first and demonstrated it to them but they (ironically) says that you're the copycat instead. (Yeah like THAT's ever gonna happen to me)


7. Write My NOVEL !!!
Really gotta work on this ! Even during my school days (Though I would prefer weekends better) Having a SURGE of inspiration charging right at me right now ! "Ah that's a good idea !" *writes it down*


That's all I'm writing for now....'cuz I think spamming everything in one time is abit boring don't you think ???

1 comment: