Monday, December 28, 2009

Howling...Again...

What to blog about again ??? I guess the definition, picture worth a thousand words really is TRUE...

Stayed home all day today, had to practice piano and sharpen up on my Add Maths and Chemistry but I simply didn't have the mood to T.T What's wrong with me ? *facepalm* :P I'll need to finish Chapter 3 of Chem today...But I've forgotten almost everything about it 'cuz I didn't touch it for so long !

Going to Cyber with Huang, Crys and Nic mostly to play Maple. FINALLY, that day I found out my Account kena hack so I didn't have time to make a new one and play abit inside 30 min (until my mom comes and fetch me from CP). Seeing them playing made me DROOllllssss...But I'm finally getting my chance to play this Wednesday and my mom let me. Mainly 'cuz she knows Huang got like awesome results in PMR (saw in the newspaper) and have been acknowledged that we are not any brute from the lower class of society ^.^ NO OFFENCE but you'll never know how low you'll be...So I assume you are all citizens of this high-class society. Will be there for 5 straight hours (I dunno will we be eating...) My brother will be joining in too but I don't mind 'cuz we're just doing in-game activities...Let's see can I beat Huang at Leveling (He's currently Lvl 15, I'm Lvl 0....But let's see who has the advantage, Level or Experience)

We'll see...Gotta go take my bath then study some more tonight ! Having Love issues now !

0 comments:

Post a Comment