Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the day I got my PMR Result !

OMG OMG OMG, have ALOT of blog about ! And by alot ! I MEAN ALOT !

First order of business !!! Drum roll pl0x *bum bum bum* Thank you. Had to go to the school to get my PMR results today. But I couldn't decide weather to sleep or not yesterday night so I ended up going to bed at 5.30am (should've stayed up all night just like nana) and then I ended up waking up at 10am (I fell asleep after turning off my alarm clock, phone, and parents) My mom thought I would wake up and ask for a ride from my dad at 8am but I was still asleep at 9am which is when my dad woke up. So, no transportation lah ! XP Had to call mom then she came back and scold me saying I'm irres(sistable)ponsible...Then off to school ^.^ Had a wait a while 'cuz of the LONG line so I told mom I'll walk home 'cuz she has got work to do.

It was soooo irrititating 'yet the suspense were right on top of everyone...3C students all worried will they get 7As and 3A students all worried will they pass...When I enter the hall, I saw Audrey so I ask her where is the 3K booth, she say she dono..It was at the FAR FAR FAR end of the hall, and Cikgu Azmi was the teacher in charge, wonder what happen to Cikgu Z ? Anyways, it was currently Vyonne's turn...with her mom (i think)(better not try anything sneaky XP) She got 1A, which made me even MORE nervous...*faints*

Everyone was like, snatch the front seat to advance to the teachers table...It was a fierce battle. And everyone keep knocking each other...I was lucky...Managed to advance everytime then LJB let me go in front of him 'cuz he has problems (Every student must wear uniform to get the results, he was wearing PJ shirt...WHOOPSSS) Finally it was my turn, had to write my Chinese name on a name list then the teacher ask me to find my Certificate. He found it before me, but thats ok, at least I don't have to know my results for another few more seconds...I was like having my fingers crossed right in front of him, then the conversation gone on like this...

C.Azmi: Masih oklah, boleh masuk Science..
Me: *screams out "YES"*
C.Azmi: Mungkinlah...
Me: *frown...*

Time UPDATE: 11pm, must finish and post this entry at exactly on 12am midnight !!!

Anyways, before my turn, I saw Alwin can't get his results yet until 11.30am...WOW that's a long time, the reason is he got 5As, OMG WTF !!!! 5As, only person in our class (i think) that's almost GODLY !!! Hahaha, had to gratz him for that. But Cikgu Azmi won't tell us what was happening, everyone presume he failed XP...Anyways, :

CONGRATZ TO ALL WHO SAT FOR PMR THIS YEAR AND STUDY HARD FOR SPM !!!

Anywayz, have you customized your Facebook Profile yet ?


I know I do ^.^

Wanna know how ? Just follow the instructions in the video below, warning, layouts may cause LAG SYNDROME (you do NOT sneeze because of a syndrome)



Haha, I finally managed to snap some shots of my new Stepmania game, it's really hard to snap it down on this laptop 'cuz you have to press fn+print screen...Most computers only need you to press Print Screen but mind was more trouble some, fn was on the bottom left and Print Screen is on the top right so I can't press both with 1 hand while the other hand continues playing XP

The menu bar, songs have to be downloaded outside the main download and take up quite some space...

A Bad quality screenie of the game, some songs have their opening themes instead of just a background picture there...88 by LM.C (Katekyo Hitman Reborn OP 4)

Random Shot, Aerith and Zack from FF 7

Time UPDATE: 11.45pm, must finish and post this entry at exactly on 12am midnight !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Time UPDATE: 11.50pm, must finish and post this entry at exactly on 12am midnight !!!

Ok, I'm almost gonna wrap things up for tonight, but not before reviewing my TO-DO-LIST:

-Piano Theory (30/64 complete)
-Edit HTML coding to fit contents (DONE awaiting contents from teacher)
-Get Add Maths Reference Book (This weekend, gonna go into Science Stream for sure right ?)
-Choose a Christmas present (Beg mom)
-Finish learning the semi-chord version of Sign by Flow (Naruto Shippuden Opening Theme 6)
-Write my novel ! (I shouldn't say "finish my novel" because my novel is a very complex story and would take a LONGGG time to finish at the rate I'm going right now)
-Complete this ENTRY !!! (In progress when I read it, FINISHED when you read it...)
-Give TYY her file keputusan when school re-opens (She phoned me today...OHH THANK GOD !!! And I apologized but she's at home far away and didn't know about today so she isn't coming, I promise to make it up to her when we get back to school ^.^)

Time UPDATE: 11.59pm, must finish and post this entry at exactly on 12am midnight !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Fowarding Message to all my Friends NOW ^.^
Edit: The time blogspot gave is wrong !

0 comments:

Post a Comment