Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pace and Chance, some random things !

OMG OMG OMG (I use this to open up my entry ALOT don't you think ? o.0)

Anyways, as I've said before. It's the day I finally go to a Cyber, thanks again to mom for letting me ('cuz I told her I was going with Huang, and he's a very good boy...Lol) ! Went a bit late...'cuz we had to stop at Nic's house to wait for Crystal ! First me and my brother went over to Huang's house by car then we walked to Nic's house. Had to cross a huge scary longkang ^_^ (First time crossing)...Amateurs XP. Like I was saying, stopped by at Nic's house to wait for Crystal, when she finally arrives, we walk by foot to Lido Cyber...*a few words are burned and thus unreadable*

It was located in the upstairs of the Milimewa supermarket so it was really hard to spot ! But I bet they always go there 'cuz the ground floor one is always FULL ??? Anywayz, rushed to my computer and started playing ! Today is THE day I try to out-level Huang (Lvl 18) in one day, FYI. I had trouble making names, I even tried Vista XP...In the end, I settled with TKAzure. 'cuz I like that name, maybe I'll even make my name Azure Tam ! HAHA ! (but seriously...!)

Had to speed level quickly and beat everyone !!! *maple F5 face* Had to rush around ALOT, it's not usually like me to rush and skip all the long text cause I LOVE A GOOD STORY SOO MUCH (been dying to read the Neo Tokyo Story) But this time, I'm not AT HOME, I only have a few hours to RUSH (or in Maple Language: Chiong !) I did the usual thing but I accidentally caused my brother to fail one of his unrepeatable quests (it's a long story, for those who don't play MS would probably show no interest in it anywayz) so I gave him a little gift (He sacrificed his own quest so I could complete mine, so I felt guilty)...Anywayz, was training, I thought it would be VERY boring and slow like last time, but suddenly got a Bowman came and partied me (his name is called x3XiaoBowBi...or something like that) then gave me like 50k mesos and lots of potions !!! OMG, Bootes ROX ! I can't believe I've been playing Delph all this time XP (Name of servers, by the way) I felt like going to heaven XP He made me travel all around places like Singapore then payed for my travel fees (OMG Isn't he generous) In the end, he had to go train (I don't blame him, after spending so much time on a noob like me XP ) I went to train by myself but only managed to go 3 Lvls (Level 24) I was quite satisfied (had to skip lunch 'cuz they all acting macam sedang puasa like that) but I was about to finish a mass exp quest, suddenly the computer said I ran out of time (5pm, time to go home !) I was like 2 friggin ! clicks away from Leveling UP !!! GAHHHHH (This just shows how addictive computer games are. I think I wanna play again not for the game (GAWD it's getting boring, jumping, shooting in the same routine for hours) but because of my DEAR DEAR friends (the ones from Delph probably also tio hack during the Hacking Season last year XP But I just found out my old friend still has his account intact with him, still not hacked yet ! Wow gratz to you then)



There was so much to do in the game now that I've been gone for so long T.T But enough of that, back to the real world...My real world. I think I'm gonna give everything a little makeover for my blog with a new layout (let's see if what nana says about this is true) Though she did mention that everything would be erased, now THAT is quite risky XP Oh well, no pain no gain (this is not considered pain, this is considered a downfall).

By the way, just found out that there's a website for people to post their fantastic novel works ! Credit goes to Nana for putting their link in her blog...Thx ;D


Awefully Written is it's name (I really have to give credit for their Creative Naming) Now as I was saying, it's a short stories blog by youths for youths based in the hearty little town of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. (copied from their Intro if you don't mind) Run by Qay and Surya and it's really interesting. A freelance "job" to write while you're in college, it almost makes college sound pretty easy (I've been reading alot of booklets of different colleges that I got from my Edu Fair that day) Online assignments sound kinda fun (Trust me, it's NOT fun, that's what I thought about writing Karangan in Primary 3 but when I started in Primary 4, I got a D T.T)

I'm searching for a blog layout right now as we speak ! After this I might try uploading some piano pieces XP Wanted to find a Converse Layout but it's all for girls ..Now I'm looking for a music theme, maybe I'll test them out 1 by 1...Anyways, happy living ! And don't forget to have your New Year Resolution ready...(According to one of my comics, they say that it's almost impossible to keep your New Year Resolution going ! (is that suppose to be bad luck ???)

0 comments:

Post a Comment