Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reporting on 5am !

For some really suspecious reason....I can't sleep !!! OMG ,my eyes are ...like... wrinkling as we speak (or as you read)...But I REALLY can't sleep today ! Not that I cannot and am not allowed, but my eyes just WON'T CLOSE !!! I didnt have anything coffee-filled today...SOOOOO WHATTTTSSSS WWWRRROONNGGGG T.T

I just finished correcting my objective for my Chem Chapter 2, got 24/31 correct but was kinda sad 'cuz I was expecting at least 25 or above...But it was SATISFIYING, knowing I could do an average paper, too scared to try subjective though XP and Add Maths is still a vital organ stabber....It's SOOOOO FREAGGGGIIINNNNN hardddd....I still got tons of tuition stuff I haven't finished yet 'cuz I went out today.

I OVER-SLEPT TODAY !!! OMG OMG OMG OMG I woke at LIKE 11am and then they were like " WHERE ARE YOU ???" and my brother suddenly called me and told me to look at my FB, suddenly Chas popped up and ask "Where are you =.=". OK OK I know I was wrong but the movie started at 12pm so I could still make it. We watched Samurai Warriors 2
(Is there a "2" in it ? Huang said there is but I've never heard of "1" before) The movie was kinda OK OK though I like more complicated films better....like the AVATAR (NO, not the last airbender) Lolz. Anyways, people die here and there, gotten bored of it. Though the torturing part was kinda SCARY 'cuz of the rising SUSPENCE !

While we were watching, there was this scene that showed an ancient Martial Arts expert wearing a black robe concealing his face and breathing heavily to the point that we can all hear his breath. Then suddenly Crystal said :" Wuuuuu....Darth Vader"..Then we were all like "whisper laughing" (If that's a word) sampai got someone go and "SHHHHHHH....." us.

Besides a certain person's CRISIS today, there wasn't any big activities, though I think I DID get better at that Dance Dance Revolution game thingy, SOOOO glad I manage to beat Huang and Crystal....Hi JAc, how are you now in Sg. Thank you for not coming to CP with us, or else I would TOTALLY lose against you ^.^...And then we saw a another "almost" dancing game. But you use your arms instead of your legs. You stand inside the "ARENA" and they're sensors at the top of you so they can detect your hand movements to see wether it match the game pattern.

Everyone (including strangers) was looking at me, I was like "HUH Why are you all looking at me." I think I know why, the previous player was such a pro at this game. But I did BADLY...2 rounds I got a B and C...T.T Everyone was *GRINNING* behind my back. I think I move too forward thats why I keep missing.BTW, My maple story character tio hack XDDD not really looking at it as a BIGGGG CRISSSSSIIIISSSS 'cuz I'm quite "OVER" those kind of things. Not really OVER OVER but I won't get frustrated just because my virtual world just CRASHED...at least I'm still living in the real world. ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment