Sunday, December 27, 2009

Howling...

OK OK OK, what to blog about ???

Just went to Center Point yesterday and 1 Borneo the day before. So I have alot ! to blog about, and since I don't have any photos or pictures, do you expect a heck load of text ?
Mom please get me a camera SOON !!! Anyways...BRB, cleaning my laptop now that I've noticed how oily the keyboard is. XP and this laptop is just 2 months old (when I bought it, it's 1 week old)

Back ! That took long, but it's just wiping a computer screen and the keyboard. But now I can type with comfort, I feel like I'm typing with so much ease now. ^.^ Thank you washing detergent (izzit a detergent ?)

Anyways, learning half-chord version of Sign by FLOW (6th Opening theme for Naruto Shippuden) It's suppose to be easy but getting the beat is the hard part and I've written both left and right hands down but on the same paper on different pages XP Ooops, I thought I could handle it but guess not XP (After afk-ing for another 30 minutes) OK DONE, finished learning it. Now all I have to do I practice non-stop ! (My definition of "FINISH")

Although I had alot of FUN travelling and actual GOING OUT during these few days, I don't really have much to blog about. Anymore...I need inspiration pl0x, my novel is also stuck in a coma. It's not that I have bad imagination and creativity (Hello, 3 Kreatif ! Kreatif ?!), it's just that I have trouble with writing !!! Counseling 101 please !!!


-Piano Theory (40/64 complete)
-
Edit HTML coding to fit contents (DONE awaiting contents from teacher)
-Get Add Maths Reference Book (Bought ! This week at at a Popular Open Sales...I thought they only sell books ?)
-Choose a Christmas present (This can wait :D)
-Finish learning the semi-chord version of Sign by Flow (Naruto Shippuden Opening Theme 6)(Done, but still needs practicing)
-Practice the semi-chord version of Sign by Flow (Naruto Shippuden Opening Theme 6)(Ya, still in progress)
-Write my novel ! (Been busy with alot of things so my novel didn't get any progress)
-Give TYY her file keputusan when school re-opens (Forgiven, awaiting school re-opening)
-Study my Chemistry for God Sake

0 comments:

Post a Comment