Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To slay a GOD ?

OMG, today I woke up at like 1pm !!! Never this bad before...Gonna sleep early today 'cuz tomorrow morning got a LONGGGGGG day of tuition...BM and Add Maths in the same time !!! Wootz...(Boo) Didn't get anything done today...Wanted to ask mom to bring me to Popular to buy a Reference Book to prepare for tomorrow but then everyone was lazy (even me)(mainly me) so called off till this weekend... I was in City Mall last Sunday but by the time we finished dinner, it was already 9.30pm and the store was already closing T.T (Ohhhh !!! 'cuz my bro wanted my mom to stay and wait for him choose his damn PSP game !)

Finally got my Maths PMR workbook finished but now, I have ANOTHER new agenda to add to my to-do-list !!! Gotta finish my Piano Theory Grade 4 workbook so I can move on to Grade 5 faster ! My exam is about next July but I still dunno about my theory exam, if I apply after I finish my practical, It'll be too late ! Anyways, finally finish memorizing all my Majors and Minors for the Grade 5 exam, now it's time for the finger practice...I can answer questions scale-related much faster ! Finished 2 pages of theory today within 20 minutes (WOOOTTT new record ^.^) Now I'm gonna DOOO MORREEE...*drools*

Been playing alot of AQ Worlds lately ! (thank GOD I know HTML, was in a mess using the "compose" program's linking system...Anyways, OH MY MY mamma mia, didn't do a SINGLE thing to my novel today AT ALL (and I have to sleep early too) T.T Haven't tried out my new coding yet too, and PLUS ++ my teacher haven't started reading the book I gave her yet, she said having 4 children is TOUGH...(who ask you to do IT with your husband every night...)(Now, my blog is rated PG 18+ )

I seemed bored so I'll just attach this picture of me blogging...


Like my Katekyo Hitman Reborn persona ? XP


Anywayz, was bored on FB since no one ever talks to me...SO I decided to search a few things. Ever heard a guy's name called Exdeath ?

You have now...

Oh just kill me right now !


- Piano Theory Workbook (in progress)
- Maths PMR Workbook
- Edit HTML code (teacher's kinda lazy at the moment)
- Get to Level 50 in DragonFable (currently Lvl 35, obviously not gonna make it)
- Buy Add Maths reference book from Popular (this weekend)
-Get a new camera XP
-Tell mom what I want for Christmas and bug her to get me one of those
- Find TYY's number !!! (Arghhh....She left her file keputusan in my bag on the last day and I forgot to give it back to her ! We talked on FB and I told her I'd call her to discuss what time we meet...But I lost her number and she hasn't been on FB from then on. I tried to get the list that the phone company records down but the latest one is only till 15 of November ! What should I do ??? I can't give it back to her when school opens 'cuz she can't let her mom sign it by then, they live in seperate houses)

*RED MEANS CRITICAL !!!*

NITEZ, I WILL SLEEP WITH MY SINS CRUSHING ON TOP OF ME...




0 comments:

Post a Comment