Monday, December 21, 2009

I'll rob you of your light, forever...

Haven't been doing much work lately, and am not blogging alot lately...Probably playing too much Stepmania...you should try it if you're into those dancing DDR games, if you have the mat, you can plug it into your computer and dance, or just act like a normal gamer and use the directional keys on your convenient little keyboard.

WARNING: Dancing may lead to severe injuries...

Back to the story...It's an awesome game, and you can download the songs other users' made and just dance like an idiot. The ONLY downside is that it takes up ALOT of space...And installing the mat isn't that easy...Am I spelling 'mat' correctly ? I dunno 'cuz I've never used it in a sentence before.

*15 minutes later*

See, I just went 15 min away from blogging JUST to play that dancing game. Isn't it addictive ? And finding songs are kinda annoying 'cuz the main website's search engine isn't working ! I have to look page to page for the song I'm looking for. And most songs created by other players are like GOD-ly even during Easy Mode.

Haizzz...I just failed in creating a HTML form. It took me 2 days of brainstorming and it ALL went to WASTE !!! Feel like stabbing myself...Which is what I'm doing right now...Making the designs were easy but the only problem is "how do I direct the form data into my email"...It wasn't easy and most tutorials only explained how to design it, which I have already completely (50%) mastered...GAWD this is sooo hard...And my teacher haven't came up with the content yet. Tomorrow is my piano class, I'm gonna ask her and FORCE her to write it...Or else all my designs will go to a waste T.T Although I have an assumption of the coding I'm about to do. I'm not completely sure does my notebook understand my desired design...This job is tough ! I better get paid (that teacher is such a cheapskate)...But I guess HTML contents have very limited pattern and designs, so it's up to the CSS (a.k.a the flashy layout) to impress other people.

I'm almost finished correcting my Maths PMR workbook. MY concept of CORRECTING is ticking right and wrong. Not doing CORRECTIONS for EVERY wrong question in the book. Yes, I know, it sounds easy. And it took me almost 3 days to correct 5 years of PMR papers...I AM that LAZY...^.^

Have Add Maths and BM to on Wednesday, wanna ask mom to bring me to Popular to buy a Add Maths reference book. T.T Maybe I should've auctioned for those second-hands that the Form 5 are selling !!! too late...Oh well, playing Dissidia...slacking SOOOO much, at least I've finished learning all my Majors for my scales...Only minors and chromatic and contrary motion and arpageious ()(&*(& dunno how to spell) and other stuff....2.5/3.0 piano pieces done ! GAMBATEH !!! And my novel editing is going quite OK, I'm doing an encyclopedia in case my story isn't clear enough...My writing style is based more on a DIALOGUE...so not much description is placed into it...I'm also editing that part now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment