Tuesday, August 20, 2013

shameless =)

Because everyone needs to show off once in a while right ?
If you don't show off,
someone else will do it for you.
Am I right ?
That includes the media.
Or annoying friends.
Trust me,
everyone has one.
I have more than I can count.
Oh wow,
that was mean of me.
Don't worry I'm not talking about you guys.
People who read my blog are NEVER annoying.

Ok,
I sound like I have an overly-inflated ego.
Which is true.
Did you SEE that picture ?
I'm practically on Cloud 9 right now.

Back to the real world,
I know an average of 77% isn't very high.
But it was still awesome.
Just look at that (predicted) ATAR score !
95.65/99.95.
So I'm like smarter than 95.64% of the state XD.
Which means I'm around the 1500th smartest person in the state.
Aww, I'm so honoured.

But that's besides the point.
The point is,
this is probably gonna be (once again),
as good as it gets.
Can I reproduce this kind of results during my actual exams ?
I'm not sure.
But I highly doubt it.
Not only was I super lucky during my first semester exam.
The syllabus load was also halved.
I could give more attention to each topics.
Now I'm not sure can I still handle 375 days worth of school,
all crammed up inside my head.
So, I would like to remember this moment.
I could always repeat Year 12
and try harder next year.
Mom said she wouldn't mind.
OMG Mom,
what hath thou become !?
And as much as I am (kinda) a perfectionist,
I wouldn't wanna waste another year in h311 high school.
Uni life,
here I come !
(My social life in uni is going to depend mostly on
what kinda face I put up on the first day.
Please learn to smile.)

Listening to Taylor Swift Medley - Paradise Fears


The whole place was dressed to the nines,
and we were dancing, dancing.
Dancing like we're 22 !

Immortalisation via blogging.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment