Saturday, August 17, 2013

8-8

I'm exhausted.
The good news is,
I found my laptop.
No one stole it.
I just left it in the computer lab.
I placed my black laptop on the black CPU.
Camouflaged at its best.
Even I didn't see it when I went to look for it on Monday.
Thank goodness another student saw it.....
and didn't take it....
PHEW.

So after wasting my last weekend lazing around,
I had to get back to work.
Stayed back longer in school.
Trying to keep up with unfinished schoolwork,
while still juggling around classes.
It was INSANE !
I'm currently on Waves for Physics.
Redox for Chemistry.
And Permutation for Maths.
And to be honest,
I'm struggling a fair bit.
I always end up redoing my papers all over again,
because I practically copied the answers when I first did them.
Yup, its official.
I'm dumb.

I hate waves.
I hate (well a little) redox.
I hate my Maths teacher (permutations are quite fun....until you realise you've made a mistake).
I had to do 3 Chem practicals as well.
One of them was an Investigation a.k.a PEKA test.
And all of them were super-rushed.
I had to go back to the lab to repeat a prac
because my results were too....crappy ?
The investigation went OK,
but I ran out of time and panicked at the end.
Thus, writing up the wrong figures for my answers.
The worse part was,
my brain was in such a daze,
I actually thought I used the right figures.
Until my other friends start whining about their turn.
and then BAM !
Oppps wrong figures.
Opps wrong answer.
Bye bye investigation marks.
*Shoots self.
The third prac was OK.
At least it was titration.
I LUV TITRATION.
Actually, I love all Chem pracs.
Ran out of time at the end.
I had to wash my apparatus while the other class started flooding the room.
I can't believe there are SO MANY people
doing Year 11 Chemistry.
Almost the whole room was full !
And how many is doing Stage 3 Chemistry ?
Ummm...
Well, there's around 8 to 10 of us in my class.
And I had to clean everything up while my "juniors"
were (kinda) staring.
It was annoying enough I had to rush.
But Mr Chubby just HAD to say the most annoying things at that moment.
"ooooooo TK..... you made a messsssss....oooooooo"
Dear Mr Chubby,
I'd like to see YOU try to do a solo titration.
And for that matter, PASS your Chemistry....
(rant moment)

Wait there's more.
English Oral Test says 'hi'.
I guess I didn't do as well as I'd expected.
I kept on saying 'ummmm...ummmm'.
And I think I talked quite fast.
Too fast.
Lots of words had their orders mixed up.
My mouth was just spouting out anything my brain can come up with.
And my teacher caught me lying...

Jacki : Bla bla is bla bla. Have you studied any text that helped you understand that statement ?
Me : Ummm....Yes....ummm I read The Spare Room. and I felt that *elaborates lie*
Jacki : I see. Can you give an example please ?
Me : 0_0 (for one minute)
Jacki : Thats OK. Moving on.....

I felt like pounding my head on the table.
But I suppose these things happen.
We've never done an oral practice before.
So I wasn't really sure what to expect.
And that's the whole point of an oral test.
Being asked things you've never thought of.

Other than that,
I've been in school for almost 12 hours a day.
But my pile of homework isn't staying down.
And time just feels like its passing so fast when I'm there.
I blame Physics.
Well, can't fall behind now.
I just gotta keep pushing until I get it right.
Less than a 100 days until WACE.
Am I supposed to start feeling pumped ?
I haven't started revising yet.
Just trying to get all my homework done.
Oh well, I'll pray for the best.

Looks like this is gonna be another one of those 'study posts'.
Sowi.
I have nothing better to write about.
My life basically revolves around the library and school.
And more library.
Yes I know my life is boring.
And I don't know how to spice it up.
Seriously.
Any advice ?
No time management advice, or I'll kill you.
I like wasting my 19th year stuck in a box of books.

Oh there's something to talk about.
 A few days ago, Miss V talked about how my life revolved around libraries.
School library, COP Library, State Library.
Yea, that's how she see me.
Someone who's always in a library.
Which is kinda true.
And she told me if I wanted to 'waste' my year being stuck in a library.
To me, that rhetorical question was hardly worth any thought.
Yes.
Yes it is.
I actually want to open my result slip,
and tell myself,
"This is the best I can do."
Don't get my wrong.
I'm not saying I've reached my limits or anything.
But I just wanna have no regrets when I open that slip.
Oh wait,
they don't use slips here.
Open that webpage....
Much better.
Hopefully uni will be less stressful =3
I'm counting on it.
I don't wanna lose all my hair by the time I'm 30.

Also, a silent 'hapwi bwufday' to Miss Enlightened.
Don't forget to get a Masters, get pregnant and get married.
Have 10 kids and teach them how to be as enlightened as you !

Something extra.
Glad to see I can still cook up a decent omelette.
Is strawberry + bread a weird combination ?

And here's a random picture I took during my term break.
It was at the sky bridge near
Leederville Train Station.
The picture was taken around 6pm on a Monday.
You can see all the cars are on the freeway.
Everyone wants to go home.
Hmmm....
Kinda makes me miss all the free time I had.
Taking free bus rides around the city was/is
my definition of leisure.
I know I'm weird.
But I guess its also a good thing to find pleasure
in these little things.
I miss shopping in Op Shops too !
Never do that anymore nowadays.
Ok scratch that.
I miss actually finding a good bargain at Op Shops.
I can't wait to just sit back and relax after WACE.
But then the insane summer weather will be back.


Listening to We Own The Night - The Wanted


Back to my stressed life.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment