Wednesday, August 7, 2013

as good as it gets.

So here I am.
At Curtin's library.
I think the storm outside is still going on.
It was windy for the whole day.

I thought I could get some work done if I came early.
Avoid the peak hours and all, y'know ?
So after Physics,
I went on a bus to the city centre.
Took the train to an isolated bridge in the middle of busy highways.
Then another bus to (finally) Curtin's bus station.
And then it started raining like crazy.
I COULD've made a run for it to the library.
But....well its not that I don't know where the library is.
BUT the front/main entrance is closed,
and I don't know where the alternate entrance was.
FML.

With some very confusing instructions from Miss Who,
I ended up walking circles around the library....quite literally.
But now I'm safe.
I'm in here.
There's free WiFi.
I'm out of water (there's some weird black thing at the fountain)
but that's fine.

Apparently, everytime we have bible study sessions here.
Something bad ALWAYS happens.
No kidding.
The last time, we didn't know where the chapel was.
And it was VERY dark AND cold.
Oh well.
Life goes on, despite the pouring rain.
And believe it or not ?
This is probably gonna be the highlight of my week.
Running in the rain.

Well, its time to go.
Seeya next time !
(how's that for WALLS of text ?) ;-)


Listening to Dear Darlin' - Olly Murs

Soaked shoes,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment