Saturday, September 28, 2013

Aim-less

Wassup everyone ?
Hello ?
Anyone here ?
Guess not.

Oh wait.
There is.
Here you are.
Yes I'm talking typing to you !
Well, there IS someone reading (YOU !),
I guess I'll blog and try to think of some interesting events
that've conspired last week.

Hmmmmm.....
I still can't think of anything.
(That's me thinking with 2.5 months of no hair cutting)
I've been studying (omg hum-bragging 0_0 )
for tests the whole week.
That and assignments.
Yes, I have tests.
Tests that count !
I got my first B in Maths.
Its gonna look so out of place in my report card.
Oh wow,
I'm bragging unconsciously.
Oh well,
can't expect to be perfect.

What else ?
Had 3 hours sleep on Thursday,
and proceeded to go to school
and hang out on Friday.
Ohhhh and SKYPE,
before crashing into my bed.
Maybe I should blog about my relationship with my bed ?
My bed's awesome.
I sleep with it every night.
Not that I'm objectum-sexual or anything.
(Which, in case you're wondering, DOES exist. Google !)
But it just feels soooo good to be with it.
I know it sounds a little awkward to use the word 'it'.
Well, my bed is kinda blue.
So calling it a 'she' would be kinda be a little misleading.
Calling it a 'he' would just garner disgusted looks.
So 'it' it is.
(My bed comes with lips btw, perfect for making out.....not that I do it or anything)

Well, let's see.
What else is there to add ?
My life is pretty boring, isn't it ?
Well, at the rate its going,
I wouldn't really call it a 'life' anymore.
#NeedToGetALife .....
#AfterFinals ....
Well, I guess I should make a little shoutout to Freo.
Our local footy club who've just earned themselves a spot at finals....
which they just lost this morning....
No I wasn't watching footy.
I was simply staring at my TV screen while
doing stuff on my laptop.
Its really hard to avoid, y'know.
My TV screen is just THAT big.
Ok that was intentional bragging.
But I guess there's no point in talking about that.
I never really watch TV nowadays.
Now that I think about it,
the only show I've ever watched on Aussie TV was
MKR.
I'm sure there're other shows that would appeal to me.
But I'm just too lazy to commit XD
My weekly dose of visual entertainment is basically just :
Vanguard on Sunday,
Yugioh on Monday,
Naruto on Thursday.
Oh, that sounded so pathetic.
Like really pathetic.
Really REALLY pathetic.
I need to stop re-reading that line.
Just move on...
But I guess I'll forever be geeky.
#GeekForLife
Oh wait,
actually...
I looked up the difference between Geeks and Nerds on Google.
Looks like I'm more of a nerd.
#NerdForLife

And here I am,
sitting down in my room,
with just a single lamp to illuminate it.
Typing on my laptop,
(which I will have to return to the school on my birthday)
while trying to figure how to plan my holidays properly.
Oh did I mention its the holidays ?
I won't re-read what I've just wrote to
avoid any further cringing.
There's actually a list of stuff I need to do.
I write them all down.
But in the end,
I only got to do half of ONE of the agenda.
Well,
there was also 1 hidden agenda that I didn't write down.
SLEEP.
OVERSLEEP.
I did such a good job with that one.
Its been FOREVER since I last slept for nine hours.
Well, until today.
I think I got about 11 hours worth of sleep.
THAT felt good.
Of course, that totally ruined my mood to go out and
actually get stuff done.
But Oh well,
I still have 2 weeks to goof off.
I'll operate my study timetable into the leftover times I have.
(but we all know that isn't gonna happen)

I guess that's all I have to say for now.
Maybe I'll blog a little more this week,
so tune in for more.


Listening to A Love Like War - All Time Low feat. Nic Fuentes


Ready to let go ?
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment