Friday, September 6, 2013

1 step at a time.

This is kinda exciting.
Blogging in class, I mean.
Unfortunately, I fell asleep with my laptop next to me last night.
So, my laptop's dead now and I've resorted to using the college's computer.
ooo000ooooo people are staring.
And for SOME reason,
I can't type in the blog box.
So I have to type with the HTML text box.
Adding a "br" tag for every line....

Back to the point.
I've got to get this out by midnight today.
So I can't I'll have to make due with what I have.
I wonder if you people know what I'm going to type today.
I'm sure some of you do.
Today is a special day for someone.
And to certain extent,
a special day for me as well,
you know, if everything went according to plan.

I've never done this before.
A dedication post, I mean.
I know people who've done them before.
I know some posts which were (kinda) dedicated to me.
And I'm really flattered by them,
but somehow,
I just can't bring myself to write one myself.
Well,
you won't know until you try, right ?
Hopefully, this'll turn out Ok.
I'm not expecting to induce any Diabetes Mellitus Type-II,
but hopefully,
this will be enough to add some Happy Points to that special someone.

Let's go back all the way to the beginning.
Like her,
the only thing I remember was the Ice Cream-Slap incident.
But I don't recall being all that "smart",
especially during Geography class.
But I do remember an not-so-awkward scene in the classroom,

Her : Hey ! Wanna to be my little brother ?
Me : Ok.
Her : Ok.

And that was random.
But I guess we really are like siblings.
We fight like no end.
We hate(d?) each other's guts.
Just like any other siblings.
After the "15th birthday at McD's" incident,
I thought she was just pure evil.
Or at least really playful to the point where I could strangle someone.
Dat' feeling of hatred.
AMATERASU !
And I thought to myself,
"That's it ! I hate her. Never talking to her EVER AGAIN."
Oh brain,
Y U SO TOOPID.

To my utter surprise (and unconsciously, delight),
we had a lot of things in common.
We both loved animes and games.
You (tried) to teach me how to be a good boyfriend,
and I taught you how to....ermm....
command an army of evil green interplanetary amphibian invaders.
It was a great experience to get to know you.
Truly.

My thoughts were exactly like yours.
Who knew Miss Slap, Smart and Sisterly ever become someone so important in my life ?
Well, I guess that's how the world works.
God probably wanted to send a guardian angel to protect me.
Not trying to sound cheesy or anything,
but I do feel safe with you =)
You know 96.7% of all my secrets,
and I know not-so-many of yours.
You can go through my wardrobe,
but I can't go through yours.


You tell yourself you're ugly,
even though you're one of the prettiest girls I know.
You tell yourself you're lazy,
even though you work tirelessly day in day out.
You tell yourself you're stupid,
even though you're smarter than me.
You tell yourself you're ungrateful,
even though you treasure everything around you.
You tell yourself you sound terrible when you sing,
even though most people'll probably lose to you.
You tell yourself you hate those things sticking out of your chest,
even though they're actually quite small.
even though.... you'll probably accept them one day.
You tell yourself how bad you look in glasses,
even though those pair of lenses brighten up my day.

You tell yourself how you'd rather be a guy,
but to me, you're perfect just the way you are.

Miss Prez.
Plain and simple.
Not Mister President.

And there're all those great things that makes you Miss Prez.
You and your eternal PMS.
You and your never ending gossiping.
You and your silent skyping habits.
You and your doll knitting.
You and your awesome charisma.
You and your overreactions.
You and your love-hate tendencies.
You and your random selfies.
You and your horoscopy.
You and your "if I were a boy" moments.
You and your hashtag blog titles.
You and your osmosis.
You and your aspiring ambitions.
You and your random meltdowns.
You and your adorable fan-girl laughter.
You and your viking-slaughtering hands.
You and your messy room.
Maybe it would've been better without some of them.
But then again,
we are who we are today because things were the way they were.
And I guess,
we wouldn't be standing here if they were any different.

Its true.
We might be MORE than a miles apart.
But those memories that we shared,
will forever stay etched in your brains.
Because only idiots say memories go to the heart.
Looking back now.
I can safely say that I have no regrets meeting you.
All those hard times were definitely worth it.
You taught spoon-fed me so much.
And you don't know how nice that is,
but I do.
And besides,
its not like we're never going to see each other ever again.
Its only temporary, right ?
Its just like "Ei ! 车到了. 明天才讲啦 !"
So just you wait.
Until then,
enjoy your life.
Enjoy your final year of high school.
Enjoy your senior prom.
Enjoy your friends.
Enjoy your family.
And be VERY excited about the future.
Although its probably my fault for having my
pessimism rub off on you.
But things will definitely change.
For the better, of course.


Roses are red;
Violets are blue;
People come and go;
But you'll forever be here for me.


P.S. To all the guys out there.
        I'm sure you're all jealous.
        Well, sucks to be you I guess.



Listening to All-American Boy - Steve Grand


I'm only up when you're not down,
don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.

Well I drive you crazy half the time,
the other half I'm only trying to let you know,
that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.


Happy 19th Birthday.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment