Friday, September 13, 2013

a not-so-pleasant respite.

That might sound like a pretty depressing title.
But at least it doesn't symbolise anything significant right ?
Nope.
It does not describe my life perfectly at this very moment.
It was just something I came up with.
A spur of the moment idea.
Its not everyday you get the word 'respite', right ?
AM I RIGHT !?

omaigawdwhoamikiddingmylifeisacompletedisasterandimsomiserable

But I can't say there hasn't been bad things happening this week.
Fortunately and unfortunately
(mostly unfortunately),
there are only 3 more weeks until the end of the term.
And then its time for holidays !
Yay !
WRONG.
You have no idea how fast my teachers are teaching right now.
Did I mention finals are on the first day of next term ?
I can barely finish my work now,
let alone study for finals.

So rather than listening to me talk about
how I'm spending every day at the library until 8,
let's talk about some other stuff
which I have not bothered to think about
before typing this.

Well,
an honourable mention to Mr Sarcasm.
Happy Belated Birthday.
Well,
its not really belated,
because I've already wished you a happy birthday.
Twice in fact.
Both on paper.
Sadly, I was under the impression that the "short" message
I was requested to write to you had to be short.
If I had known that writing an essay to you would've still been accepted.
Well,
let's just say karma bites back.
But I do hope you enjoyed my little gift.
The same goes for Miss Prez as well.
I was actually contemplating on what to buy for you guys.
Well,
it had to be light due to travelling restrictions.
So I thought CDs would be great.
I know you can just download songs illegally online.
For free no less.
But doesn't that make owning a genuine CD in Malaysia such a rarity ?
You know,
aside from K-Pop.
Mr Sarcasm,
I hope you liked the CD.
Because I definitely liked it when I first
decided to download the album illegally.
I WAS planning on getting you a Taylor Swift album.
But I guess that would've been too insulting,
even by my standards.

As for Miss Prez,
I was actually taking the risk of buying the CD
of an artist I wasn't too familiar with.
What if the songs ****ed ?
Well, you won't know until you try, right ?
And guess what ?
I'm getting addicted to his songs too.

Of course,
a huge apology goes out to Miss Dolphin.
Sowi for keeping all this in the dark from you.
But I guess a little part of me wanted to surprise you too.
Don't ask me how.
It was just a tiny feeling I had.
And a big thank you to Miss Molier,
for taking time out of your busy busy STPM life
to stop by at my place to collect the gifts.
I owe you one.
I'll keep that in mind.

Birthday surprises aside,
there really isn't much for me to talk type about.
Oh yeah.
My phone speakers broke.
And the buttons on my earphones broke.
So that means....
No ringtone.
No alarm clock.
No convenient button to press when I wanna stop songs on my iPod which is inconveniently located at my waist.
And this happened the week
AFTER I lost my watch screw and
dropped my iPod.
Coincidence ?
I dunno.
But I do wonder why're all the bad things happening now.
I mean,
I admit it might just all be a huge coincidence.
But it does seem a little weird,
considering how 'normal' things were at the beginning of the year.
Even Miss Fashion told me so.
#Freaky.

Ok.
Now I'm REALLY out of stuff to talk about.
So I guess I'll end this here then.
Wait.
People DO read my blog, right ?
Stalkers ?
Anyone ?


Listening to Yume o Daite - Rake


I see this life like a swinging vine,
swing my heart across the line.
In my face is flashing signs,
seek it out and ye shall find.


Burning out.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment