Friday, October 9, 2009

Tuning Arc...

OMG, PMR is almost half-way over....And I flunked the first half part....AHHHH including English !!! I guess it's Friday night so I might as well blog...Only Sejarah, PK and Maths left (good luck to people who took Chinese and Arab *i think*)... I can't believe it's THIS hard...and the stress makes me wanna...NO not kill myself nor is it just give up...but it gives me an urge to.....PLAY GAMES !!! and practice my piano piece...I always do that before and during the exams 'cuz I felt boring studying all the time and my parents won't scold me 'cuz it's beneficial !!! Finally finish learning Sen No Yoru Wo Koete...Haiz...More excuses...

Anyways, tomorrow morning I have a jamuan PSS to attend, went to the library after school today only to find Cherral and GANG rearrange all the tables AND a new CRACK appeared in the library tiles...This is LIKE the 3rd TIME !!!

1st time: Happened in the MIDDLE of the library so it caused unbearable discomfort and inconvenience...sick of seeing that in the middle of library....Finally FIXED !!!......after leaving it there for a month....

2nd time: Lolz at the 2nd time ^.^ Asnah doing some work then the tiles crack and she suddenly "SCREAM" inside the library...Not sure about the story but it's more or less like this...Tiles crack and fly at her...LOLZ...

3rd time: I....ummm....accidentaly STEPPED on it today...Then it caused another tile to crack...SOoooo 0000 loud sampai Cherral came out and scold me...Lolz...Fine Fine I'll be more careful next time...OR WILL I ???

Then suddenly everyone (it's only about 10 people) saw BEES BUZZING OUTSIDE !!! Lolz, it's from the "nest" lol HIVE...at the third flour...It WAS there last year, we all saw it during Computer Class but it was kinda inactive...But today, they look like fireworks...BUZZING ALL AROUND....Lolz, it was behind the bangunan IT so....NO TEACHERS NOTICED....Thank goodness our exam ended at 9.25am today or we'll be DOOMED...literally...
SITUATION: Reported to Puan Haima...

PMR PAper Revi3W !!!

BM Paper 1: I prayed hard....but this THING was hard...The first few questions were supposed to be based off tatabahasa BUT i usually score here if the question contains answers i actually understand...SCREWED UP BIG TIME !!! 1st paper of PMR already I kena KO...Talk about discouraging Lolz...

BM Paper 2: Bahagian A was no problem, for the first time, i know the answer for Bahagian A (ii) Soalan 1...Quite easy this time...I couldn't stop writting in Bahagian B too, which LED to my DOWNFALL in Bahagian C !!! I chose a (i thought) rather easy question..Faedah-faedah Rakan...Lolz...Friends are important...TRUE...but how can their be more important than FAMILY ??? What benefits do you gain ??? Live of their money ??? Like a parasite....REGRETS....

BI Paper 1: Finished it in 10 minutes...But you know what they say....EASY means DEADLY...since the "E" and "A" in EASY is also in DEADLY...

BI Paper 2: AHHHH !!! That ketua pengawas is trying to get me isn't she ??? She wrote on the white board "ENGLISH PAPER 2 ......until 11.50am"....I was like, HUH wasn't it 11:20 ??? Oh well, the teacher is always right...So I started writting...I keep on CROSSING OUT my sentences...It's like I can't find the right GRAMMAR Lolz...That's what happen when you grow up learning English from Cartoons...Yet no one believes this story...Lolz...(do I say LOLZ in EVERY paragraph ???) Then 11:15am, I was just done with Section A and B but I thought "Ahhhh, so relaxed I still have 35 minutes to think of Section C" Then suddenly the teacher apologized and said she wrote the wrong time on the white board..."5 minutes left"....WTF !!! ThAnk Y0u !!! VERY MUCH !!! Lolz (SPOT THE SARCASM) Good thing I finish in time...

Science Paper 1: PRAY FOR ME !!! Teacher LCC wants me to skor A in Science but Science Paper 1 was kinda easy, but i made some mistakes too...Not careless ones I hope...Just the ones I dunno...

Science Paper 2: GAWD....I don wanna talk about this...It's like playing a game in GOD MODE....This paper consist of...Candles, Bees, Students standing like idiots and random rocks that'll blow up upon contact with heat....AHHHHH killing myself 'cuz of this ONE paper...

Geografi Paper 1: Thank goodness this went better...but still not at a satisfiying level...After school, answers for the Geo paper was like...flying everywhere...SMS-es and Shiva got his corrected so it's like his Geo paper got like 15 minutes of fame...

I hope tomorrow turns out ok...Lolz, tired now XP Coming next: Piano Piece dedication to Melia the S3XY B4B3 for her Birthday (belated of course, no one does stuff on time all the time)....I've already recorded it, but then my laptop is like, not enough space...So I have to DISK CLEANUP everytime I wanna transfer videos from my cam to the com...get it ??? the pun ??? cam to com ??? Lolz., tough crowd... Seeya Next Tima

0 comments:

Post a Comment