Saturday, October 3, 2009

Season 5 Post-Release....

Haiz....sooo bored..Actually supposed to be studying for PMR right now but then you know I'm not the type of person that'll study all day and night...If I wanna study, then I should've studied during midnight.....Just stayed up till 4am that day while staying at my aunt's house...'Cuz I couldn't resist their super fast, super saxy internet connection...Right now, updating in my cousin's house, I brought over Geo and Science to study but since no one's using the computer, thought I could update ! It's called Time Management...XP

Is this all 3 Kreatif has to offer, not that I knew this was gonna happen...I just prayed hard XP YAY I got 1st place during the Last Exam...But I would've lost to other people like Jega, it just so happens that he failed...If I'm not mistaken, he got 1st place during the first exam, then Dennis, then Ananda (which is when I finally passed Chinese and got 2nd place) then now, MEEEE....

I don't have much pictures now but I guess i'll go on a picture taking spree after PMR, which is usually when the pengawas would come in to check wether we have any illegal poker cards in our bag, I just hope they don't take away Cameras too T.T Or else I'll have to beg for one more, not that the camera I have now is mine personally...

Now now, what sould I name Season 5 ??? Should I stick to my previous name that I made specially for Season 5 or think of better one ??? I dunno, but since I didn't blog so much, my blog is starting to have one of those interNETs (can the pun ???) Season 5, ILIKECANDY ??? LOLz...

Just as an UPDATE post, I have lots of plans after PMR but not as many as Camellia...lolz, it's like she's repeating her wishlist over and over again till she's stacked like a mountain of it...Learning Sen No Yoru Wo Koete (piano) right now, and I wanna have it for my Music Festival solo next year...Teacher C told me I can have more than 1 solo contest, it's just the financial problem I'm having...If I go for 1 contest, it's roughly 60 ringgit, then + a duet it's like 120 ringgit...2 solos 1 duet would be 200 ringgit or more !!! NO WAY...

OMG, finally, LJB asked me to teach him how to play to piano, he look determined...LOL, but still lost in Theory to MCC (I guess MCC is not as dumb as I thought !!! No Offence JKJKJK) I mean like how can there be a G Sharp in C Major...Lost you there didn't I ??? ^.^ I wonder how good he can do on the piano ??? Vyonne taught him a song that day when they went to my house...It's those kind of "hard-to-describe" songs...LOL the one everyone who plays the piano but doesn't learn know how to play XP...I tried to teach him in like, an alphabetical order but whenever he sees something new, he asks...VERY good, but then suddenly, KELIRU sudah...OMG, my PMR, why am I still blogging ??? Maybe I should burn the midnight oil tonight, but then I promised my mom that I'll sleep early today...until PMR is over...BUT PLEASEEEEE !!! The suspense is killing me, whenever I think about studying, I change my mind and run downstairs to PLAY with the piano instead...

I regret with all my life since I didn't manage to go to the seminar happening last Saturday in UMS since my parents say I don't need it...But then things got better 'cuz (THANKYOUCIKGULEEKATSU) wrote down all the Geo notes and spit it out all in 3 minutes for us to copy while never repeating what she said so the only way to aquire the complete speech of her's is to steal her little hand-held notebook/diary...And I've been trying my best in PK too but I dono what I'm capable of XP....yet....I WANT A NEW LAPTOP !!! It's almost like getting 1st in my class is nothing compared to PMR...haiz...

Yesterday (Friday), some (96) japanese students went to our school for a visit...they were supposed to go to the dewan for a special performance....SO when they came in the school hall, they had to shake hands with the 1 whole class of Form 6 students, then with the honor students and then the techers....fell sorry for them XP Then they walked up to the Bangunan IT which then led them to the Library...Sub Story about the Library Below:

I skipped going to the library on Thursday but on that day, Cikgu Elizabeth was looking for students for a special....ummmm....audience....TYY and Adriel (who handed me my invitation to the coming Annual PSS Jamuan which is on a Saturday...good....IN THE MIDDLE OF PMR !!! not so good....) said I need to go to the library tomorrow at 7.40am tomorrow for a special shoot...I was like, they wanna SHOOT me then I thought....OHHHH photo shoot...I thought they just wanted to take pictures of PSS but then....It was actually an act (movie XP) that the Japanese (i think) wanna record OUR library....in the process...so I went together with Adriel and Lo during the period transaction...We were all like, HEY where's Yeo ??? Manatau she arrived the earliest before us...The teacher invited like more than 30 people the fake the scene...LOLz...after the lecture everyone left for class until the intercom calls them again !!! But Yeo grabbed (don't think too much) my hand and ask me to ask the teacher what do PSS do ('Cuz my English is better than her's) during this scene...So she ask me and Yeo to stay to get ready....I saw Yen Zhing and Jia Chyi they all outside just about to leave but also talking to Cikgu Elizabeth at the same time...

Then came the funny part...It was just me, Yeo, Jordan, Darren, Victor, Jia Kiat, Lun Tai and that's all...I think...First everyone had to wear they're PSS uniform Blazer thingy then we had to run back to our class to get our tie...OMG Rosnawati's period...But Cikgu Elizabeth said Rosnawati should know about it so I went back to the class and told her frankly...She just nodded her head and let me go...THANK YOU !!! Gawd...Then lots of preperation....and confusion...we HAD TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK JAPANESE...lolz...it was actully a very fun experience...Everyone struggling....Then we were all prepared *almost*...ok fine...We're horrible XG Then everyone looked out the window as the JP people arrived...We looked at them with awe and the windows were shining (duhhh...it's the sunlight XP) A few students PSS (that's what Cikgu Elizabeth calls them to summarize the HUGE NAME) appeared and then Cikgu Elizabeth was like..."HUH how come you come so early ???" They said they heard the announcement on the intercom...Same time the JPs came upstairs and everyone run in !!! Then I volunteered to hold the door open...While all the boys stood there welcoming them with Japanese and Yeo stood on the other side...ALSO welcoming them...Only I was outside holding the door while sweating like MAD then Yeo told me all the boys were like saying "Liang Zai...Liang Zai....Bu Liang Zai" lol....rating....I wanted to join too XP Good thing they don't understand...Yeo told me 1 of the JP kept saying "SUGOI" which meant "AWESOME"....ahhhh....I knew our library was bad but not till the point they use Sarcasm on us XP...

After they left Cikgu Elizabeth left to make the announcment....SOooo she left, students came and she never came back...But Jia Kiat managed to get info that the video-takers are still in the basketball court take a video of our players in action...Then everyone was like...HAIZZZZZ...FINALLY they came first they took a video of our Scan Counter with Yeo in charge then Darren went in the library door and scan...Then they ask me to fake a "Jaga Pelajar" move...Then they went in to the book section...I think TYY got a shot of it too....

But since TYY and Yen Zhing they all left earlier just now....they were like scolding me for not telling them to stay and help...Jia Chyi seemed to be fine with that fact though...I was like "I thought Cikgu Elizabeth told you to leave just now" *flashes back to the scene where Yen Zhing and gang were leaving the library after the short lecture*....She replied "She spoke the English soo good so I couldn't keep up with what she said and just left....zz..."...I countered "Shouldn't you blame your bigger brother *Lun Tai* for this problem ???" She gave me a rather surprising answer "I'm closer to you mah !!!" Lol ??? Desperate much...Now everyone hates me....UNtil recess of course XP, arguments don't go THAT LONG...

Overall, the thing took away 4 periods so It was recess...And all I had to do was attend the last 2 periods of Science...Not a bad day though...Should've brought an empty bag...z.zz....Oh well...

Tune in for Season 5 : Over the Rainbow of the Future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment