Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Season 6 *fast forward* !!!

OMG OMG OMG, I was planning a kind-of mellow name for Season 6 but then after today's near-death situation...I decided to turn into a military themed one...Meet Season 6: March to Victory...Relentless Battle...

The story behind the funny-not-so-funny sounding name is based on today's activity which will continue for the next 4 weeks till the holidays thus ruining our ENTIRE after-PMR plans...ARGH !!! OMG, they wanted to train us on how to march....y'know like those undead zombies...Actually, for something so soul-less they actually march quite good 'cuz their actions are all "serentak" !!! *ohhhh...the cold humour....***

THEY MADE US MARCH !!!!!! GAWD.....I THOUGHT I COULD FINALLY RELAX...BUT THEY...THOSE.....tH1nGz....4n1m41s !!!! *cries in a dramatic pose*

Marching everyday till my skin gets too much Vitamin D...Killling meeee....oh my skin can't take it...I wonder how will the next 4 weeks *gawd* be like ??? Izzit gonna be better than the stress from PMR ??? Lolz...At least I can sleep well at night knowing my brand new laptop is on it's way...

I don't really have anything to blog about...actually there is this stupid annoying person who yells really loud sampai the whole Form 3 crowd go quite...But then she's not a main character in this plot and thus won't be mentioned any further...After recess I just march**(^& NOOOO WALK WALK WALk.....yes....walk was what i meant...Then we just played games...and talk...and kinda BORING...

0 comments:

Post a Comment