Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mid...nae

OMG OMG OMG, skool was even worse than yesterday....TODAY that is...Look, it's all BAD, ok ? Anyways, it was march in the morning then lecture after recess !!! It was like....UGH !!! Just think of a worse case scenario and ...BINGO you got a picture of what was going on...

1st on to the marching...Hey ! We're doing better at this...But then those instructors just AREN'T satisfied ??? Or ARE THEY ??? Nope they aren't... PUFF PUFF PUFFF HUFF PUFF HUUUUUFFF !!!! *SPIT*

Imagine This is the situation we're in :
We were all marching tirelessly, then everyone noticed holes started pop up from the ground...And then ANTS and various bugs (including SCORPIANS) crawled out and began attacking us...Everyone took out their SUPER-EXXXXXXAGERATIVE WEAPONS...Mine was a PEN and it can place a black mark on anything it's TIP touches....(o.0 such POWER) Lolz...after a painful 1 hour talking down those ants (it's hard to aim something soooooTINY) , MAGMA started to explode from the holes left by the insects...and GIANT magma LIKE CREATURES starting showing up...OBviously, my pen was BURNED, OMG why ??? I thought a PEN was one of the strongest weapon on Earth...Then that monster BURNT me...OUCH...I was TOAST...Then when I opened my eyes...I saw the ceiling of my room...Lolz...( what happened to the ALIENs that were suppose to have a cameo in my dream ???) (you should've realized it was just a dream by now right ???)

Now Now, it wasn't that bad, but it was MUCH worse than what you thought after reading the sentence a few words EARLIER...(just read backwards if you don't understand and yet have nothing to do...) Then they ask us to wear UNIFORM (FULL) to school tomorrow...IT's only PRACTICE....WHY UNIFORM !!! It's like TORTURING...Y'know that counsiling teacher is starting to use "If you don't do it, NO FORM 4 !!!" as a catchphrase...And is like blackmailing us for every single task she asks us to do !!!

The lecture/talk/taklimat lasted for like 5 periods...The 1st one was about the subjects that are avaliable in KKHS, then Encik Oi said something like "you need 5 As or above to get accepted into Sains Stream...I guess he was bluffing 'cuz the total amount of Students that got 5As++ didn't even reach the amount of 1 class...SO HE's LYING ??? Or is he ??? Maybe he's gonna give all the slots to new students that applied with super sharp PMR results...

Then there were lectures from Chem/Bio/Physics and Add Maths teachers...They always say this before they leave "Well, ok then. I guess I'll see you all next year" it's like we're all going to Science Stream !!! LOLz That would be great...But then during the lectures, the more they talk the more I sweat (imaginary-lly) It's like "If you're Maths in PMR is not A, I advise you not to take Add Maths" WOW how encouraging...Such a fancy way to prepare us for Form 4...

OHHHHH I do hope I can get into 4C (at least) PLZZZZ don't let my PMR be SOOOOO bad...Oh course the scariest subject is Add MAths !!! *puppy dies**earthquake**mega meteo shower* I regret *NOT* (no way I'm going to say that, that's what the script writters WANT me to say...) (but I'm breaking the FORTH WALL) (You DOOO know this whole blog post is a soap opera right ????)

I wish I could know which class I'm going to next year now, so I get to prepare...Later I go get my hopes high then buy TONS of Add MAths and Chem reference book only to find myself rejected from Science Stream !!! Lolz...

Thats all for now...LJB and Ronny coming to my house this Sunday to learn Piano from the M4St3R...And my birthday is next Friday (23th October 2009) 1 day before the big marching day...Which is also Charies's B'day...Until then...C'ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment