Monday, October 12, 2009

End of the Rainbow...

I guess today is the last day of Season 5...wow Seasons...are those all I could think of ??? Of course...DUHH !!! Anyways..it WON'T be the end if I can't finish posting everything by today (you know how LAZY i am)...Still thinking of a name for Season 6 though....Maybe I'll announce it at the end of this post...

Anyways...I was REALLY inspired to blog more and more 'cuz IAngeliaL's BACK !!! She's back to V-logging and Blogging...Here's the link to her blog:

IAngeliaL !!!


Don't get your hopes THAT high 'cuz she actually blogs about Maple Story...As in, the whole blog is dedicated to her MS Character...

The name IAngeliaL actually comes from 3 seperate words...Which is I , Angelia , L
The "I" stands for "me", Angelia stands for "her name" and "L" stands for her "last name"
All the information pushed into your brain right now is REAL lols....

This is the link to her V-log/ Youtube Channel :

IAngeliaL's youtube channel


And below are her Facebook and Twitter:

IAngeliaL's Facebook
IAngeliaL's Twitter

They're all kinda stuff in there...And she has a REAL LIFE (FYI) sister called Sophylia so I guess her IGN is ISophyliaL, which it is....

ISophyliaL's Blog

They're both Level 200 and have established a Guild named Reduxion which means "reviving" or "bringing back" or something like that...The name was based on IAngeliaL's choice to come back into the blogging and V-logging world again...Which was actually just last week...If this fails, she claims she'll stop Blogging completely !!! AHHHH NOOOOO not after so many months...The reviving of her blog is called "IAngeliaL Episode 2" as based on the recent "Maple Story Episode 2"....The Season 1,2,3,4,5 idea was also from her !!! But she claims that EVERYONE can use it...So I snatched it...XP Don't blame me for my twisted inoriginality...

In her Youtube Channel, you can watch videos of her life...Which she even records the day it was SINCE the first day she started playing....And her blog is ONE THICK BOOK....

Ok enough of that, back to the real world...

OMG, I only managed to transfer a FEW pictures from my camera to this old government laptop...So I guess I'll have to post pictures and videos in the FAR FAR future...But I will be getting one soon...Let's just hope it's not during or after the "get your PMR results" day...Or else my results will change my parent's MIND 100%....Might even get a FAIL !!! Extremely worried especially my BM and Maths and Science since I was aiming to get into 4C next year....T.T...Gimme a chance !!! PLEASE !!!....

I can't believe PMR is finally over, yet I don't feel like it....REALLY !!! I think it's because most of the people are not cheering since they still need to sit for Chinese...*pray hard for them* and then the other reason is that, after sitting for PMR for SOOOOO many days in a row, I've gotten used to it...KINDA....I just feel normal...And it's ALL a NO-STUDY point of view...I wonder what'll happen today at 3.10pm when I'm at Piano Practice...Maybe I can hear people SCREAMING...Lolz,,, not that mad I hope, 'cuz then I'll feel left out T.T

*after having lunch, taking a nap and coming back from piano practice, playing computer games, chatting on facebook*

But then again, not taking that exam did send me here...Back in my peaceful residential area...
Enough of that back to school...CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW and the rest of my life for another 3 months...BLOG MORE later...or even tomorrow...it varies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment