Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1 minuet in A Minor

Welcome to www.fragiletsubasa.blogspot.com a.k.a Electric Sensation...Eccentric Life...I changed the header 'cuz I thought I liked a more....fresh feeling...Anyways....The first subject in today's post...is....(as you all know, I put social life in front of my studies....sooooo)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELIA A.K.A S3XY B4B3 !!!

It was just a normal day....after classes have ended anywayz...then I saw Melia walking with some boxes...I thought I would have a conversation like this...

"Hi Melia, happy birthday"
"But it's not my b'day"
"Then why are you holding that box ???"

That was to find out what was in the box and why was she holding it but instead, it went like this...

"Hi Melia, Happy Birthday"
"Hey How did you know ???"

OMG, then it dragged on to a series of conversations then halfway NANA popped up...Lolz But since tomorrow is PMR, I shouldn't blog so much....I promised Melia to dedicate a song to her.....^.^......after PMR...But then I lost my camera's charger.........SHTI...(Syarikat Hindi Timur ...something) Censored....

Anyways....better go study now...Ciao




0 comments:

Post a Comment