Saturday, October 26, 2013

books end

Well.
It's almost time for graduation.
But before MY graduation,
I'd just like to make a little shout out to all my wonderful but extremely distant friends.
"Happy Graduation".
"Happy Belated Graduation".
It doesn't take a lot of stalking to see all the happy faces.
But nonetheless,
I still stalked.

My so-called graduation is coming up on Wednesday.
But my so-called graduation is only a so-called graduation.
No 'jubahs' (I don't even know what they call them in English, robes ?).
No handshakes (Well, maybe informal ones).
No going on stage one-by-one.
You know what ?
It's NOT a graduation.
It's....it's....it's....
just a stupid Award Ceremony where the top brains get prizes.
And the graduates would be sitting there watching people receive prizes.
What a waste of...umm... time !
WACE starts this Friday.
And they're making them sit there for an hour or so, doing nothing.
Well, at least there's free food.
But everyone's gonna fight for the free food, so....
I know Miss Fashion will.

I've just came back from my WACE English Oral Test.
And I am grateful nothing bad happened.
As per usual,
there's always that post-exam period where you suddenly go
"SH*T I should've said or written that. Not that.
OMG I could've bla bla....FML".
And I definitely felt it.
But I guess it wasn't that bad.
...Hopefully.
I can barely remember what the questions were.
Everything just blanked out as soon as I went in and as soon as I came out.
Oh well,
what's passed is past.

I think my examiner was an Indian (?) guy.
OMG maybe he's middle Eastern ?
Ah whatever,
his skin was dark.
And thank God for that.
I don't think I would've been able to manage eye contact if
the examiner was an Aussie guy.
Dat' accent...
Everything went OK.
I came out in one piece.
(Oh look, subtle anime pun.)
And now it's time for the bigger, harder, scarier exam.
And here I am,
typing away like nobody's business.
#DestinedForFailure

Well, this is just going to be another one of my many
hiatus-warning post.
So,
you are/were warned.
Probably not gonna update a lot for the remainder of this month and next month.
I mean,
it's not like I'm going to have a picture of me wearing my graduation robe, right ?
Because remember,
I'm not getting one.

On a totally unrelated note,
Chemistry totally foiled my straight A streak.
And its always the last paper that I take back that ends up being the B.
#FML
But beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
Hopefully scaling will come to my rescue !
Ok I guess I should stop writing crap now.
But before I end this.
Let's just take a moment to bow our heads in memory of Aero.
You have served me well.
And you will be greatly missed.
Thank you for being with me everywhere I go.
I don't know what I would've done without you.
Rest in peace, dear friend.

Now who wants to see my new phone case =D
Its BLUEEEEEEE.....
That means its pretty.
#eBayFTW
Thanks Miss Iiyee for showing me the wonders of eBay.


Listening to Animal - Neon Trees


They say it's what you make,
I say it's up to fate.
It's woven in my soul,
I need to let you go.


Slacking off !
TK


0 comments:

Post a Comment