Saturday, October 12, 2013

Here & Now

Having similar time zones can be a real blessing.
I can be 3000 kilometres away from home
and still know what time it is.
That means I can probably guess what everyone is up to at the very moment as I'm thinking about it.
I could completely off track though.
Its not like I know their schedules or anything.
Things change, of course.
But it isn't take rocket science to know what they're up to now.
They're all dressed up.
Handsome and beautiful.
Elegant and charming.

Its been exactly a year and a year after I kinda felt that.
Although to be fair, there was more going things to do than to enjoy.
But the moment, that night, would remain etched in my memory for the rest of my life.
Here I am, typing this.
I'm wearing my Radioactive Domo tee on the inside and my checked blue shirt on the outside.
I don't know why I'm typing this, but I just felt a need to.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that 'I'm here, and they're there'.
But its not like I'm jealous or anything.
Okay well maybe just a little, even if I'm not feeling it, its never nice (or safe) to give a 100% guarantee.
Ain't that right ?

I want to remember this moment.
Not as a moment of regret or sadness.
There's no point in being all sad and stuff.
Life is just too good for me to be whining like a little b**c*.
I might not be there right now, but life goes on.
And I just wanna wish everyone that I care about a 'good night'.
As in have a night which is good and happy.
Not get high.

I really wonder why I'm typing this.
This whole blog post I mean.
I guess after watching Glee's The Quarterback, reading the first 130 pages of an illegally downloaded PDF of Perks of Being A Wallflower, re-watching the trailer of About Time 20 times all in one day, you just can't help but feel like appreciating your time and life a little more.
I just want to memorialise this moment.
Even if it means absolutely nothing to me.
Have fun guys =)

What am I doing ?
Finals are next week.


Listening to Lakehouse - Of Monsters and Men


I never know what the future holds,
just like everyone else.
Time catches up to all of us.
I've tried to live everyday, 
as if it was the final day,
of my extraordinary ordinary life.


Getting sentimental.
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment