Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's all the RAGE now. Yakah ?

Ok, so apparently me saying "yakah" unconsciously became a trend and EVERYONE is saying it....as a mean of annoying me 0.0 But I treat it more like "You Don't Say =D"....Which is kinda troll-y i guess. Back to the topic, I'm really sowi (my trademark apology) for not updating my blog for quite a while even though I'm walking here and there all there without a single care in the world. I'll list down my ummm....activities for these past few days !

Friday
We had sukaneka in school, I was being a coward and all so I didn't join. They were playing Bola Baling and Tarik Tali but I only signed up for the Tarik Tali since I kinda have ball phobia/trauma from primary school (no, I didn't get hit in the face by one). Was instead cheering on the sidelines with Siaw for our team but we lost in the first round D=. Then we cheered for Audrey's Team.....They lost in the first round. OMG I'm starting to think I'm jinxed !

Audrey's Team ! I SUPPORT YOU !!!

Some drama happened with them losing and I was afraid Aud was kinda unstable but things went on pretty well. A funny thing is that we thought Kumpulan 1 (The doctors and scientist team) would be pathetic at sports since they're brainiacs. OH did we get TROLLED.... They made it to the semi finals...I'll be quiet now =3

Then I got a sudden call on Thurs night from my driving tutor, Mr Chin. He said he wanted to bring me driving then maybe QTI (ujian percubaan) on Sat or Sun. I didn't have much choice but to say OK but I found it very weird 'cuz I already filled out my 8 hours. Manatau he gave me 3 extra hours for free that whole afternoon. Yes I am happy for his generousity but then I felt kinda hurt 'cuz it means that I wasn't ready yet. Kent didn't need the extra hours 'cuz he's already fine T.T

Had to skip Youth to do LAUNDRY...YES LAUNDRY ! My worse enemy. It came back from PLKN to haunt me T.T


Saturday
So I'm taking my QTI test today morning. Why am I not surprised ? 'Cuz I need to go for church on Sunday ? Nahhhh.... Went with Kent and I was SUPER NERVOUS....The really mean and impatient pegawai did NOT help ! Kent went up the hill first. He failed, I saw his front tyre haven't reach the yellow lines. Then he told me to get into the car. I passed the "bukit" test so he told me to drive to the Parallel Parking spot where I proceeded to humiliate myself D= I parked nicely then he told me to keluar. Yes I actually thought he wanted me to come out of the car when it's still parked inside the parking area. Well not really... I tried to adjust my car so I can come out more easily later but he misunderstood and yelled like "(In BM) Which direction are you turning the steering oh !" So I panicked and thought he want me to get out of the car (yes, I'm deaf and my brain is slow at interpreting info) so I free gear-ed and hand break up and was ready to get out when he was like "Do you expect to leave the car like that ?" So I quickly (desperately) tried to drive the car out but then MATI ENJIN !! (and suddenly he got a phone call so he ignore me). I tried again and it MATI again. After like the 3rd time I on the engine, I found out my hand brake still UP 'cuz I was too RUSHING ! URGHHHHHHHHH....Then he told me to get out of the car after I was done (Yes I failed =( ) Kent did the 3 Penjuru and the pegawai didn't ask me to do it. Instead just drive STRAIGHT to Route A. I think I did OK. But I only got 17/20 (minimum 16 to pass). T.T Oh yeah ! I also met Maddie at ADC before taking my test. She was going for bengkel and is leaving for Ipoh next month.

I know I look UGLY but I got no other pose...

After that, me and Kent rushed home to wait for Char to fetch us for a MOVIE at SURIA =D I ran upstairs, borrowed my bro my phone ('cuz he asked for it) and took a VERY quick shower. Put everything back on and went into her car (she just arrived). I FORGOT MY PHONE ! Oh well. Went to meet up with the others and bought the tickets for DARK SHADOWS !

Char with all the tickets. TEN of them.

When we bought the tickets, the counter asked if we're all 18. Aud said yes. I was kinda shocked they ACTUALLY asked for our age. I thought they were exaggerating but then IT REALLY WAS FOR 18 ABOVE ! AHHH SEX SCENE....Between a vampire and a witch. It's eff-ed up ! I mean they were FLYING (literally) all across the room while they make out ! After they were done, the room was ruined....

Done with the movie, we moved on to UpperStar for LUNCH =D This is when things started to go REALLY messed up ! One of the wallpaper on the wall that me and Aud were facing was the portrait of what-Aud-claims-to-be the Creation of Adam. Google it at your own risk ! We REALLY couldn't eat while staring at that everytime our faces looked up so we had to switch with Huang and Kent...

Me messing with Aud's phone !

I had PIZZA =D and EVERYONE wanted to take a shot of me eating the first bite....I'll upload the picture once I get it from ONE of them.... Huang, Aud, Kent and I think even Char has the pic. GAWD I'm popular ! I was getting really full (also because EVERYONE was eating faster than me) so I had to gulp down THREE slices of pizza at once. But the interesting part is the MESSED UP CONVERSATIONS that I was having with Aud. We were laughing every 3 minutes, I can barely keep my food down ! (All while her aunt is sitting at the next table)

Please try to imagine there's a HUGE PICTURE of a naked man behind me !


Oh here's a FINE example of what we were laughing at. Credit goes to Aud for posting it:

*Huang looks at the naked guy in the portrait*
Huang: Yer why so small one?
Audrey: Omg I think I just ovulated.
Charies: Why? Because of the picture?
Hong2 & Huang: -stifles and laughs-
Everyone: -laughs non stop-
Kent: What the?
Then while window shopping, we saw Lim Khiam Lun shopping with his WAIFU =D We we shocked. Seriously, we just stood there as he waved at us and passed by. I think that's what Aud calls an Awkward Wave, now I know =D THEN WE WENT FOR KARAOKE... The REAL one took up 3 hours so we just went to the ciplak punya at the arcade. I paid RM5, Aud paid RM5 and we sang 10 songs (well we shared.) There were 9 people (Aliza went home already) SHOVING into a single karaoke booth built SPECIFICALLY for 2 people. When we off the lights to sing in peace, the air con would auto-off itself...FUUUUUUUU.... FURTHERMORE, one of the two mic BROKEN ADY. I just hold it most of the time to SS when others are singing. I sang You Belong With Me, Take a Bow and of course, my personal karaoke fav, Born This Way ! Before I went home, I managed to bump into Daniel, my 1 year senior. He's actually in Maktab Perguruan studying English as a Second Language. Wow I never knew =P

Sunday
Went to church in the morning. I found out my holiday alarm shift is OVER. I can now hear the alarm LOUD and CLEAR and stay awake without having to off the alarm and jump back into bed....and pass out again. After that Abby's family brought me and my bro for lunch. We had SANG NYUK MIAN... *goosebumpz*  then went to Abby's house for Leong Fun <3 Abby taught me how to use eBay (lol, pengaruh rakan sebaya !!!) using her iPad. Then suddenly Siaw pm-ed her on FB saying she wants to go out so she asked her dad and WE WENT OUT !

SS at Abby's House. Actually I was just bored so I tested out my Cam360 app.
We were like so blur after we fetch Siaw. We DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO !? After thinking in a still car for 10 or so minutes. We finally decided to go to CityMall where Abby freaked out because of the underground parking slope... We did a little window shopping (mostly girly stuff =P ) then we went to Popular to get some stationaries for the new School Year (well for Form 6 anyways !). Abby got some colorful pens, Siaw got....tape.....and some color paper, I got a new pencil case and a transparent file. I don't wanna gloat or anything. I'm afraid people in class say "Aiya, you're the worse student in the class but you still waste your parents punya money to buy all these new stuff. Like to show off saja". Well that's the kind of misunderstanding that I'd like to avoid. Since I really DID try hard to find the design that I like (Abby and Siaw helped) and I got the (almost) CHEAPEST pencil case available. 
Searching hard and wide to find the perfect pencil case !
Then we headed over to other random places like Bata. Saw Yong Xing Didi selling online games at a kiosk. He's doing part time and I also saw Lee Wei Kit also working at some other place but I didn't know where. He disappeared too fast (If I got to know him better, I'd call him Kit Kit/Kit Kat). Abby went to Giant while I chat with Yong Xing and they came out with 2 rows of Yakult. Apparently, Abby wanna sell them at school because the weather is hot LOL. Oh well, I want one too ! We bought ice cream from another kiosk then sat down on the public free bench to enjoy the treat where we noticed there's ANOTHER new kiosk that ALSO sells ice cream. It's called Moo (or something like that). We were all staring at it like we're some orang miskin whose eating cheap ice cream while staring at other families buying good quality ice cream for their kids !
Then we went home. HOHOHO SLOPE OF DOOM ! We were like so high in the car that Abby almost mati enjin ! (Yes we were very HIGH). After that, me and my bro and Siaw followed Abby's family to bukit padang for mountain hiking (because it's good for your health). Long legs FINALLY became useful, I could one-step everything while some people had to use their hands etc. Thank God =D Super tired after reaching the top, Siaw was suffering the most. She looked like she was almost dying D= After we were near the car park area again, we got enjoy a special show !
  Biker Gangs ! (well not the violent kind XD) It was awesome. The bikes were like flying around the place. So many pros !!

On my way down, I ACTUALLY FELL DOWN. Oh my aching butt....Actually, it would make my day if you would "strategically place your lips on my posterior and KISS it repeatedly" LOLOLOL

Top of the Hill !!!

See anything special about this picture ?


How 'bout now ?


And that brings us back to now. Me, sitting on my favourite wheel chair, blogging like a pig in my very first personal laptop that I don't need to share with any siblings. Life is good, huh ? I hope tomorrow turns out OK =D

Bewildered,
TK

0 comments:

Post a Comment