Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm 18 ?

Well technically, I'm 18 but I know it's still a few months before my birthday. This was kinda random but we kinda mentioned alcohol when we were gazing through the menu. Yes that means SOME of us are already 18 and drinking is now legal. It's still a little hard to believe though, I went my whole life without alcohol (well, except the occasional Dad-can-I-have-some-of-your-beer?-Yuck-it's-bitter-NVM) but I'm not ready to start now too =D Yes I AM A GOOD BOY ^.^

Somehow she agreed to do this with me...

I was HIGH ok ?

Epic fail...THere was suppose to be butt to butt contact (ewww. nevermind)
Photo Credit goes to iiyee !

Ok, so the weekend passed before I noticed it and I guess it was nice to feel the value of weekends again. You'll be BEGGING for Friday to come. Then the final period bell rings and you and all your friends go all high and start singing "Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday". Ok so maybe you guys don't do that. BUT I DO ;-) On Sat, went to church for guitar workshop. WOOHOO I know how to read chords =D but my finger response are too slow and PICKING KILLED MY POOR LITTLE FINGERS... Ivan said if I practice my fingertips will get hard which I don't think I want it to or else I might not feel my precious piano like I used to. Good thing he said it was reversable, if I wait for like 2 years LOL.
Was suppose to go home after the workshop but I "jammed" with Anna and Christ until 4 where I proceeded to go home and STAND UP TO MY DAD because HE AIN'T DOIN' No HOUSE CHORES. My mom is working her back off (literally she get's abdomen pain every week after she's done) while you're asking ME to work ? I'm not implying that I don't need to do any friggin' work but you could at least HELP US !? I've been helping out the house everyday and mopping the floors every Saturday while seeing you watching TV on the couch... Maybe you're right. I don't earn money. That's your job but MY MOM EARNS MONEY TOO ! why is she still stuck with all the chores ? And all this time you argue with me, but it isn't about ME, it's ABOUT YOUR HALF-DEAD WIFE ! GROW UP...

Then we went out for dinner at CityMall cuz I wanted to do some back-to-school stationary shopping. Got a new bottle for around RM16 ! It says "Dare to be Different". It's TRUE. THe other bottles (same design, different color scheme) don't have WORDS on them. LOL Mine is different =D

And I dropped it 1 TIME today...Great...No scratches ! GREAT =D Had dinner at PlayGround. I DIDN'T KNOW it was under the same management as Party Play. Should've guessed. The play was tiny but the design was creative (THE MENU TOO !) I <3 the GREEN TEA LATTE ! It has NO ADDED SUGAR. Yes, it taste like plan cold green tea...only creamer ^.^ Too bad mom and my bro would never understand such taste....

Stayed up the WHOLEEEEE night finishing my group's Powerpoint Assignment...It's GONNA KNOCK THEIR SOCKS OFF >=D As in I started at 11pm and slept at 5am...(almost 6 !) If you want it you can download it from the link below (You have been warned, sad/scary/cruel stuff are involved):

http://www.mediafire.com/?43drsz65t11canh

Sunday, I brought mom and dad (dad tagged along....) to church (FOR THE FIRST TIME =P) to attend the Youth punya choir performance even though I had to wake up at NINE (I only got less than 4 hours sleep) And she's practically my only parent, my dad only whines (I know it's for my own good but stop calling me useless and hopeless and CACAT), and drives me around...  It's about a mom and son problem. Son gets bad grades, mom lectures him, son says I hate you and runs away. Then we sing ! We did Close To You by the Carpenters. Frankly, it's a nice song but NEEDS MORE ummm chorus-feeling in the CHORUS. I wasn't very satisfied of the chorus but then again who am I to complain. I had fun covering it (LOL I'm talking like I solo-ed !)


Of course, let's not forget what day it WAS. It was MOTHER'S DAY . Happy Mother's Day Mom. I finally realize how you were kurang kasih sayang these last few years because I treated this special day as a normal Sunday. I hope this year I've succeeded in making you feel better....even if it's just a little bit =D 

Secret shout-out to Aud as well ^.^

Went to shop for shoes at Suria in the evening but I couldn't find the one that I wanted...So I didn't buy any shoes at all. Instead we went SHOPPING at Brands Outlet (not that I enjoy shopping or whatever LOL). I bought a plain blue polo (ALWAYS WANTED ONE !) and 2 Graphic Tees. I wanted to make it 3 cuz 1 Tee cost RM20 if you buy 3 RM50 only. It's really cheap and the material also quite good, but I couldn't find a third one that I like. Looking forward to wearing them =D

Today went to school like normal and listened to MOAR lectures. Finally something useful, Physics and Bio Taklimat. Cikgu Bestah is our Phy T and Cikgu Lo Fui Shu is our Bio T. Bestah just BROWWWSED through the whole syllabus with us and put us on free period but Cikgu Lo actually showed us an equation (she didnt sound as boring as in class) Aerobic Respiration. You think you know the formula from Form 4 ? Well, NOW IT'S IN EXPENDED FORM ! A diagram DRAGGING TWO FREAKIN' SLIDES LONG. Yes It's a cycle that needs up to TWO slides to contain. I gasped (LOL). And Bestah said unlike Form 5, STPM Physics is more on calculating (not theory) so my Add Maths has to be good....Great....And Cikgu Lai said Ekonomi is VERY tough (even more for Science to Commerce students) so what ? I'm stuck in the middle ?? I really wished I pursued ICT for SPM and then found a school that offers ICT as a subject. Maybe then my resolved would've been better. My school's "flexible" subject system only shines in commerce classes. For science, you MUST take PA, MUET, Maths T (I WANT MATHS M WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT), Chem and Phy/Bio. I seriously don't understand why I cant do Bio and Phy. Why is CHEMISTRY a compulsory subject ? Hate to say this but I've more interest in Bio compared to Chem (even though my Bio is my worse paper). I looked through the syllabus (old one) online and Maths M looked easier so I wanna take it. Manatau it was only offered to Commerce classes....GRRRRR....

Photo Taking Session Tomorrow for Student ID =D Have to look smart (and sexy =3) ! 
OMG and my presentation is TOMORROW TOO ! I haven't prepared what I need to say YET !!
 HELP....
 
Yes, I love this picture...I WANT A DUCK TOO !

Stressing over PResentation,
TK



0 comments:

Post a Comment