Thursday, May 24, 2012

Guys can be Bi*c*es TOO, y'know !

Yes, in fact I'm one of them. The one to blame for all this shinanigans (wait, is that how you spell it ? In fact, I'm a pretty awesome........JERK.

Jerks are selfish, manipulative bastards who see women as little more then sexual conquests to brag about to their buddies or mere objects that are there for their personal pleasure. As to ensure the post-sex breakup will be in their favor, Jerks often play the "sensative guy" early on so the girl will make most of the moves on HIM, and after he's done with her and dumps her for some other girl just like her, he can make it look like she's at fault for coming on too strong, and consequently she'll take him back if he chooses to return for seconds.

This was taken from Urban Dictionary since it was the first result I got when I google-d "What defines a jerk"

Let's see "jerks are selfish" Well I AM selfish. I don't like it when people borrow my stuff, especially people whom I'm not familiar with or I think will lose said items. I really can't see how some people can borrow their stuff to me when I ask them even though maybe we just met for the first time. Like how Wayney actually borrowed me and taught me how to shave back in camp ! Most people (including the girls when I asked for opinions) would just be like "Ewww gross ! Dude, it's unhygienic lah !" Yes I think it's not encouraged to share shavers with someone else but I told him my issue and he was like "Oh stop by at my dorm later. I'll teach you AND borrow you my shaver"....Thanks Wayney =') Sorry I didn't get to repay the favor BECAUSE I'M SELFISH...

"manipulative bastards who see women as little more then sexual conquests to brag about to their buddies or mere objects that are there for their personal pleasure." Well I LOVE TO MANIPULATE people. Yes I'm actually a manipulative Bas***d. I'm "gila kuasa" all this time. Did you happen to catch me manipulating people ? Well I DID. That's why I was spending so much in the library =P YES THIS LITTLE ***** got his ****ING HANDS DIRTY... And yes, I feel a sense of accomplishment and self-satisfaction when something bad happened to SOME of my friends if they've done something bad to me. Something bad RANGES from even saying SOMETHING WRONG (like insulting/joking with me in our conversation). Yes I'm a sensitive little ***** as well. Yes I'm also evil... Me and my friend argue about something. I doesn't think my opinion is true. Some higher authority corrects him and says I'm correct. And I can already feel the ego rushing through me. Yes I'm THAT evil.

" As to ensure the post-sex breakup will be in their favor, Jerks often play the "sensative guy" early on so the girl will make most of the moves on HIM, and after he's done with her and dumps her for some other girl just like her, he can make it look like she's at fault for coming on too strong, and consequently she'll take him back if he chooses to return for seconds." Well....I'd rather not talk about this. When I think of this, I feel too guilty and sick of myself....

Additional Bad Stuff About Me:

I'm a BIG FAT LIAR. Yes I lie. ALL THE TIME. How do you know I'm not lying ? Well, am I lying now ?
I'm also NOT SMART A.K.A STUPID/TOOPID...Yes my grades aren't even that good. I keep making the excuse about not being smart enough/or being unable to cram more info into my puny GOD brain but other people seem to have NO PROBLEM with scoring high. Like I said, I'm one of the few who don't really stand with the rest in terms of brains ! I'm pretty sure Science Stream Form 6 is for people with AT LEAST 6As. I got 4...KILL ME. I really DO wonder. What am I trying to proof ? I don't even have a proper ambition (maybe it's because of my anti-stereotypical views). "Because my mom told me so. She forced me" is what I tell everyone even the teachers when they asked me why I came to Form 6. I wonder what would've happened if I joined Commerce instead when I was in Form 4 since you can take ICT that way (well for my year anyway). Would I be in a DIFFERENT school now ? One that offers ICT ? I'm in such a blur now ? Why can't I make up my mind about my ambition ? Well that brings us to the next point...

I'm UN-INDEPENDENT ! Yes of course, I'm not. I'm such a cry baby who always gets sick because of my terrible health. I drag people down with me when I'm sick. Like how mom has to pay around A THOUSAND just to get the root canal operation going, which removed the nerves in my tooth so yes. I'm guilty for making my mom waste RM1000 to make my tooth not feeling anything. And I made my parents (once again) fly allll the way from Sabah to Selangor just to see me for ONE DAMN AFTERNOON... I'm hopeless aren't I ? 

I'm a WHINY *****....Oh yes I am. Even Aud said I'm whiny. No I'm not mad at you or anything for saying. I trust you enough to know it's true. And yes I WHINE a lot I complain A LOT and talk bad about others behind them. And I like to make sarcastic jokes at people who are talking. Mostly during lectures and stuff... I whine about the slightest things that goes wrong with my "plan" or anything and I tend to think LOWLY of others when they fail to execute my idea/plan which was ARROGANTLY planned for the utmost perfection.

I could go on. But bashing myself is hard work ! In fact this could become a 2000 word essay but it's getting late and I don't wanna put myself in a condition worse than I should. My point is....I SUCK....


Filled with Anguish,
TK


0 comments:

Post a Comment