Saturday, January 22, 2011

I need inspiration !

OMG, it's Sports Day next week ! And my team ? Well, I guess we could win.....6th place :P All I can say is, after the first 2 weeks (orientation week), our numbers went DOWNNNNNN until we don't even have enough members ! Well, I guess it's only fair 'cuz other team had worse numbers :) GO GREEN (I am sooo evil) !

Gambateh GREEN ! In other words, my homework is starting to catch up to me. Well, not ALL OF IT, 'cuz Form 5 is pretty good so far (just wait till the kerja kursus comes in and says HI) All except Add Maths and MATHS ! Add Maths is just down right CRAZY (seriously, he's faster than my tuition teacher) and he just totally skipped 1 chapter ! And the occasional "class I want you to master how to draw graphs so I'll give you 10 repetitive pages of graph drawing. Have it done in 2 days :P) ARGHHH now I'm trying to finish all my homework TODAY ! Seriously, have no regrets dropping Akaun ! I've only managed to survive last week 'cuz I don't need to take 4 periods of Akaun ! Bio is kinda ok, Teacher Florence is really misguiding with her soft talking, but her fierce face makes me study for her quiz ! Chemistry and Physics ? We'll see. The only thing I hate is that almost all schools stick to staple elective subjects, stuff like Eco, Perdagangan, Chem, Bio, Akaun, EST (which my school doesn't even offer anymore) and common subjects. But there were like more than 30 subjects you can take in SPM. Seriously, I would've aced EST IF they had it last year. And I could take Pendidikan Muzik (don't laugh) and other stuff (which looked easy...I THINK) Someone in my class is actually taking Lit in English. Seriously, he keeps asking me to take it too. But I don't feel like reading this year XP (I was considering it at first, but I didn't get a formal intro to it so NO)

Last Friday (actually, yesterday yesterday) the AJKS (including me) bought the kids YOYO !!! Wohhooo, it was a tradition when I was still in the red team ! and I can't believe we're actually doing it now ! :) Makes me really happy that I'm keeping the tradition alive, even if it's only for 1 year ! The thing is they bought their's from YOYO (assumption 'cuz it's nearer), I couldn't contact Lintas so I tried Damai. Turns out there were LOTSSS OF PROBLEMSSS !!! I ran around the school in a rush to find the car/waiter. Took me about 30 min running around the school with Vyon and Yeo ! (THANKS !) Then we distributed them, which created chaos ! Within the first minute, someone spilled it, someone's allergic to pearls, some just *^&YOHI !!! Then we just trained and taught them our full berhormat pose...The other teams think we're only doing a normal salute sign (because I told them to berhormat before teaching them the poses)...

Well that's all for this week. Sports Day is approaching and apparently I broke my camera (remember last year ?) BUT I HAVE TO GET SENTIMENTAL PHOTOS NO MATTER WHAT ! Maybe I'll do a LITTLE update on Thursday night IF I have time ! (That is IF we don't rush everything at the last minute !) Now time for the photos (taken from Ketty's album).

US with YOYO (this is before the Pearl Chaos...

Ketty questioning her YOYO~~~

AJK Crew~~

The guys !

Faye, Me, Connie and Vivian !

The girls !

Even more GIRLS !

Bad digestion system KICKING IN !!!

Sharif, Joel and MYLES (Specially caps his name for you, Aud)

HOHOHO Edward Cullen ~
Aud and Ed ! (no wrong ideas :P)


motivational music for thought !

I DON'T CARE EVEN IF WE DON'T GET 1ST PLACE,
YOU GUYS PROVED TO ME THAT YOU'RE ALREADY
TRYING YOUR BEST !!!!
BARIS DARI KANAN, BERCUCUK !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment