Friday, January 7, 2011

The surpremecy (oh wait, did I spell that rite ?)

OMG OMG OMG !!! School reopened !!! My worse nightmare ? I mean seriously, I was having nightmares about school in my last week of the holiday and to top it ALLL off, I couldn't fall asleep until 2am on Sunday ! WTF I'm gonna be late for the first day of school (I thought) but it ended pretty well...

OK Now is the "complain" paragraph...&*&(^$%$%&^ Can you believe it ? Everything was working SOOOOOO smoothly ! Then suddenly when I came to school on the 2nd day I couldn't get a seat with Crys, Carina OR Charis ?! I mean seriously, they're sooooo far away ! (to me anyways)...How will I be able to BUG Crystel, not to mention all of our project discussions...I remember last year we were quite active and always discussed during class...especially Add maths :P But NOW ? 1 year without annoying her = catastrophic meltdown ? Sometimes I REALLY have the urge to stand up, run to her seat and pull her hair a little :P

Moving on, I was really (in a good way) shocked that Cikgu Lai became our class teacher ! And SURPRISED that most of my Form 4 teachers are RE teaching us (I'm sure some of them don't want to :D) The scary part was that my NEWWW Add Maths teacher is Mr Ooi. VICE PRINCIPAL of KKHS !!! He gave us this motivational speech on his first class but goes crazy on our homework load ! 1 more teacher who's got my attention is Teacher Florence. Sounds scary, she thought some of the students in my class thought, when they were still in Form 3...Buhuhu I miss Teacher Connie and her totally random quizzz (Now I know why she can take in 3 class for Bio) Oh well, have to make due with what I have: LEMONNNSSS !!! (that made me crave for lemonade !)

Among the 5 days of my first school year, the one I REAALLY wanna talk about was yesterday (today, but I saved the incomplete post) ! First of all, Teacher Elly said I could skip 3rd and 4th period to go help her out with the freshmen (form 1) orientation about the library ! OK I was totally ok with it cuz it's only PJK (totally good thing) and English (piece of cake...kinda) What I didn't know is that we're doing 3 (or maybe 4) batches of students which eventually lasted till 12 ! Perfect timing rite ? I dunno did teacher do 4 batches but we did 3 batches together...First was 1A and the less bright classes, then all girls ! Mostly from ceria then ALL guys (that's when teacher blew a tantrum !)...


I was in charge of the slideshow and handing out forms for their new PSS cards ! Together with Ashley and Azman of course ! Saw my cousin in the 3rd and final batch, overall it was FUN ! But what I was extremely happy about is that we've received sooooo many applicants for PSS ! Seriously we ran out of PSS forms at the beginning of the 2nd batch ! Now I understand that some might not be interested anymore after they realize how tough school is but there's more than enough to SPARE ! Seriously, I think they took more than 30 ! At least we'll get about 10 new Form 1s this year ! OMGOMG OMG Why hasn't anyone ever thought of this ! I mean we've never had a library orientation ! And the kids were like really impressed with our large (20,000 if not mistaken) variety of books :) Now I can leave this school happy !

After that, I have about less than an hour to chomp down lunch (which I didn't manage to finish) and rush to the PSS Meeting ! Talked to ALLLLL sorts of people :) Y'know we've got some serious catching up to do. Which reminds me, a few things changed this year !
  1. Canteen moved to the new building
  2. 5A B and C are at the rear top floor of the new building !
  3. I can see my house from my seat :P
  4. No more bugging Crystel ! (LIVE WITH IT !)
  5. More stuff but I'm having a tumor so I can't think the info is blocked :P
Since meeting consist of official boring business and never ending arguments between me and ma Boss. I'll skip it. PRIVACY PLEASE :D

Then we had our first 2011 Green House practice session, I thought it was gonna be another fun (but tiring) year ! Left the library after the meeting with Ketty (she's naib pengerusi !) But the whole place is in a MESS ! Where are the teachers ? Where is the organized smell that you get when something goes right ??? Thank goodness I still have Ketty ! When around asking question and we finally had some base we could work on ! Yokata ! It's all thanks to this girl from 4 Mulia !
So it's decided, Aud will be the Commander and I'll be her back-up ! :) I can't believe I'm actually teacher ! I asked them a question saying since they're Form 1, do any of them remember me that morning from the library and some of them ACTUALLY raised their hands !!!!! GAWD gonna faint 1!!

After that I had to rush to tuition ! Which was ok because I already learned Chapter 1 at least 2 times by now ! But I'll still be blur if I don't follow the free examples given :P

OK Saturday morning ! Rushed to school after fetching Ketty from D-Junction to help Teacher Elly with the library's garden thingy project ! She also had Teacher Florence to help out :) It took us about 2 to 3 hours with 2 teachers and 3 PSS (me, Ketty and JellyFish !) ! When we were about 3/4 done I suddenly remembered I could use this for my Moral Project ! I quickly asked Ketty to snap some photos :D

Impossible this thing is going into my project !

Watering Plants, what else ?

Teacher Elly !

Ultimate camouflage !!!

Filling the bucket with FREE water.

More watering...

My cute little plants (I RAISED THEM)

It's worth a thousand words !

Now it's worth 2000 !

Ketty thinks I overdid it with the water !

After that, went to meet Vyon at the dewan because today is 8/1/11 which is kinda scary... Long story cut short, I took a nap ! (1 week of school and I can sleep like a pig) And here I am now. And I'm feeling REALLY sleepy ! Oh well, I guess I'll do a mini update tomorrow ! Until then, GOOD NITE !

0 comments:

Post a Comment