Friday, January 14, 2011

I wanna NUKE THEM !!!

Seriously, being Ketua of perbarisan isn't all it's cut out to be ! There's sooo many things to worry about ! For me the hard part isn't making the decision, it's thinking about the future ! I mean, what's going to happen, you have to look at those stuff first before you make any rash decision ! I still haven't made up my mind about the number of flags...shhhh...

It's just lots of stress ! I mean I dunno am I unlucky or what ? But last year, the members were awesome and this year they're kinda below average. To make them good, we'd need at least 1 WHOLEEE MONTH.. PLUSSS I heard the other teams are doing "better than expected!" THAT DIDn'T HELP ! Last year, Xiao Qian had to go beg people to join (which turned out to be awesome) but this year I was happy to see so many doing it on their free will ! HAH...boy did I get punked ! They're either absent or beginners ! I REALLY appreciate the people who are still form 1 and still make an effort to come but we seriously ARE (practically) the WORSE team now !~~

There's drama going on everyday ! And the purple team just pisses me off ! I mean seriously, Vivian is in it and she is such a disrespectful person. Just because I got all humble in front of her in the library, she totally took advantage of me ! Such a ***** and now she won't even listen to the orders I give her (super simple tasks, go look for 4 people in your form =.=)

I seriously just don't know where WE went wrong !? And there's only 2 more weeks, no news from the deco department ! Oh well, my desired requirements are extremely low :P 3rd PLACE at LEAST !!! Oh man, I better start praying every night...Still not coping with my new Form 5 life...Overall, it's kinda ok but there's only one VERY annoying subject. ADD MATHS, my teacher is an add maths freak. She treats the hardest question in Chapter 1 like nothing...And probably expects us to do so too !

Enough of that, let's talk about the HOTTEST THING THAT IS HAPPENING TO ME ! FEVER ! Yep, absolutely HOT. I guess it probably overheating from Friday extensive practice ! Seriously, I fell asleep in the car on my way from school to tuition ! Then I got this sore throat at night and the next morning...VIOLA ! Chaos, fever, so I didn't go to school ! (forgot to wake bro up :P, but he got stomach ache too =.=) Oh well, I'm feeling better now (written on Sunday) ! I just hope the fever subsides by tomorrow !

Lemme just tell you that the Green Team's morale is extremely low now...The video below is really good motivation for me. (Seriously, if making a video like that was real easy, then I would have done it for them) It's also to celebrate the fact that there's about 10 more days until Hari Sukan and if I'm not wrong. THE RELEASE OF VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 3 !!! (faints) A reliable info site also mentioned the internet domain name Finalfantasy13-2Game.com has been bought ! Does that mean more lightning ??? OMG and I never notice the google search system could get me sooo many kawaii pics of LIGHTNING !!!



A reliable info site also mentioned the internet domain name Finalfantasy13-2Game.com has been bought ! Does that mean more lightning ??? OMG and I never notice the google search system could get me sooo many kawaii pics of LIGHTNING !!!






The 3rd (more serious) picture of lightning is her character design for Dissidia Duodecim (another gaga game) Which totally makes me hype up (just by listening to their theme !

Storywise Shantotto is the strongest !!! (and shortest)
Father Son Issues !

0 comments:

Post a Comment