Monday, May 18, 2009

PK no helping, Maths Maniac, MORE NOTA !!!, A boring end to Eng Novel...

OMG, PK was sooo hard today !!! We had to do the circuit board thing for your project...BORING-and hard. And the teacher didn't even request for the STUPID NOTA I DID YESTERDAY, I swear I'm gonna .......do something bad to something (not someone) !!!

Next Problem, MATHS this MATHS that, It's like yakking !!! That teacher is pushing us MORE AND MORE especially since Algebraic Formulae started began--and thats not even in the exam syllabus ! I used to enjoy her classes 'cuz she teaches CALMLY in a RELAXED TONE, but now...NOW...NOW...Get 1 question wrong and you remain standing, WTF !!! Good thing she never calls me 'cuz she thinks I already know the answer (thats 'cuz I ace-d her class before this chapter began) NOW, I'm not even doing MUCH of her homework...I can't even understand !!!

I just recieved my PENGAKAP NOTA for LENCANA USAHA today, and it's dued during the exam thats happening this JUNE HOLIDAY !!! By then, I have to completely finish 30++ pages of nota copying T_T TORTURE LARH !!! I wouldn't even bother doing it but since it's compulsory, I wouldn't wanna get scolded and completely humilated in front of the people I know...

Finally, officially finished the Form 3 Novel, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde !!! Not that it's such a big accomplishment since lots of people already mastered things at this level, but not my class since our teacher doesn't pay much attention at our Literiature component !!! So I might go highest in Eng again since I know not much are willing to spend time reading some 18th century British accented English for about a few days (neither would I, but I have an auto-dictionary with me at all times a.k.a A TEACHER...duhh)

Talk more tomorrow, Listening to KOTOKO-BLAZE (agian)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment