Sunday, May 24, 2009

EXAM !!! Season 1 Start !!! More DRAMA ???

AHhhhh exam coming larh !!! Why I still online ohhh !!! GAK ( Tiada self-control ) !!! Just read some awesome new blogs I discovered, seems like the upper form is doing much worse than us ( but what do I know ??? I still haven't started the exam )

Tomorrow's BM,PS and SEJ. BM kinda worried due to my below average in PAPER 1, the first 7 questions all require high understandings on the situation and my BM isn't so...UNDERSTANDABLE XPPPP Good thing our BM Teacher TRIED to predict the question for Paper 2 Bahagian D...Oh mighty question, PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF....so i can PWN you

PS is soo ??? No one know the soalan, at least it isn't PS praktikal...(I'm so dead) I only got an exactly-45% on my previous PS T.T So worried, someone PRAY for me, or my soul will be the PREY !!!

I tried to understand my Sej Form 3 as much as possible and pay less attention since only 10+ questions will be on Form 1 and 2...But PMR is a fusion of all 3 and I can't afford to remember so MUCH...GAK....AHHH....HELP....SOMEONE...But I have to say Rosnawati's teachings are quite effective ^>^ THANK YOU fierce predator instinct

I call my master piece....Triple KKK !!! It's about me passing a third year in this school and I'm proud to announce the launch of Season 1 : Mid Year Exams !!! ...If possible I'll record down every moment of this week and post it, Watch out, Season 2 is coming soon !!! Season 2: Sej and PSK !!! About me in school for 2 weeks holiday trying to finish off my PSK and Sej projeks, not to mention inviting tons of people with me on my way ^.^

Just done some Chapter 2 for my Malancholic Love story...Theres gonna be 31 Chapters in total !!! And this is just getting started, if 1 chapter=3 pages then the total will be about 93 pages+ introduction etc====100 pages ++ !!! It didn't sound so scary when the word 1 chapter 3 pages strike my head, and when I'm finished distributing all my chapters the grand total would be a whopping 90 +++ !!! SOOO MUCH DRAMA ???

THE LIST
1. Arrival
2. Introduction
3. Normal
4. Rumours
5. Suddenly
6. Feelings
7. Steady
8. Confession
9. Rejection
10. Hopeless
11. Wish
12. Ignoring
13. Twist
14. Finals
15. Preperations
16. Refuse
17. Try
18. Connection
19. Closer
20. Attempt
21. Moment
22. Excited
23. Sadistic
24. Plead
25. Darkness
26. Accidents
27. Forgiveness
28. Emergency
29. Make-up
30. P.R.O.M
31. Miracles

Really stacks up doesn't it ??? One will be able to predict the entire plot just by reading the chapter's names...at least thats what I think !!!

Listening to....Catch you Catch me....etc

0 comments:

Post a Comment