Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dynamic DUETS, Happy Days, A Melancholic Love, MORE MATHS !!!

Wootz !!! What a progressive day !!! Although I'm still carrying the burden of all my unfinished NOTA on my back (Why use NOTA ??? Why not NOTES, it's much more formal...The reason is I hear too much NOTA in school rather than NOTES. Eventually, I've grown a liking for it, more than NOTES )

Lets see....:
-Pengakap Nota, Dued During the 1st Pengakap Meeting on the 2nd Semester (probably 3 weeks later)

-Science Nota, The teacher MIGHT ask for it before or after the exam ( I said "MIGHT")

-Sejarah Projek, The first day of the 2nd Semester !!! And we still need 2 more sumbers T.T 3C is already done with it since their teacher (Yong Shu Lan) was soooooo bekerjasama and HELPED THEM (REALLY HELPED THEM) with the assignment, including providing free SUMBER (black and white photocopied one of course) Our teachers' a RIOT and BIAS !!! Ahhhhh, help >.<

I was kinda.....KINDA happy when they announced there was no ko-kum this Thursday ^.^ But was soon CRUSHED when the representitives for the PSS came on stage to announce the winners of the Spelling Bee Contest (Organised by them of course)...Wasn't too happy to having lost to Jega since I didn't even enter and he got 1st place...Feel like wanna TEMBAK him (No offence, just ENVY). I would've entered...But PSSs Can't =.= Of well, my lost is his gain (So gonna wipe the flours with him during this upcoming EXAM...in English only of course, Can you believe he got 1st in the class during the previous exam too !!!)

I felt bored yesterday so me and Teddy decided to write POEMS but I said I already submitted 1 for the school yearbook so I don't feel like doing one. Instead, I wanna write a STORY...no...A NOVEL !!! Based on love of course, And Teddys' GONNA HELP ME !!! I already invented the title:

A Melancholic LOVE

I've already made 31 chapters for it (Showed my teacher and she dropped her JAWS XD) This is gonna be FUN but I'm afraid ALL THE PROJEKS AND NOTES ARE HOLDING ME BACK !!!

MORE MATHS, that teachers' a PSYCHO....a PSYCHO I tell you !!! Well, it WAS better today since she actually DID explain a bit and gave us 1 tinsy winsy question as homework. Don't worry, the difficulty more than made up for the joyful amount of question T.T Wish she'd SNAP OUT OF IT !!!

Listening to : KOTOKO- Hayate No Gotoku !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment