Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hihi and no time !!!

OMG OMG OMG, I can't believe i'm actually starting my own blog...well maybe...kinda sad 'cuz I can't progress with my site:

http://www.classroomvoyage.co.nr

Well not until the holidays that is, or at least after PMR, then me and Teddy (ShnWei) will re-open it once again with a new layout if possible.

Was actually trying to avoid a primitive blog for once, but then exams are coming so I don't really have time for this, and the school won't let me go to blog site's using their computers...XDDD

EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS !!! Getting nagg-ed by my mom all day even during midnight when I'm watching anime online...And I still have Science and PK notes to finish...PK's due on Monday and Science is still more than 2 chapters away till completion !!! HOW WILL I FINISH !!! XPPP

What am I doing now ??? Wasting my time blogging ??? Blogging isn't wasting time !!! At least that's what I think...

What am I listening to ??? BLAZE by Kotoko !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment