Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BLAZE without B, Phone DMG, Maths Sensation, Super Makeover...

Soooo LAZY !!! Can't stop thinking about HAVING FUN since I made this blog and signed up for Facebook... I just realised how blind I was after reading Phamela's blog yesterday...How could I NOT be stressed out knowing the Seniors are all ALMOST doing a bad time. My studying schedule is sooo...well, it doesn't even exist XD Maybe I'll just burn the midnight oil !!! ^.^ Might be fun, lets just hope I can force myself to do it >.<>

Like I said, I'm even lazy to get up from bed, this morning I was ALMOST late for school and dropped my H.Phone when I was reaching out for my glasses...Thank goodness it dropped on the carpet and not on a CEMENT AND TILED FLOOR...Though that happened once before ! This is the 4th time it dropped.

1st time= Tuition place, also CARPETED
2nd time= Pizza Hut, tiled floor
3rd time= Streets, rough grounds >.<

My poor poor poor phone, well at least it isn't UN-USABLE like ShnWei's !!!

I can't believe it...Our Maths Teacher actually stopped SPEED DATING TEACHING for once and let us do a set paper, and it was PIZZA CAKE !!! It consisted of Chapter 3 and 4, Circles 2 and Statistics...Almost made me laugh, maybe there was SOME hard ones. I SAID SOME !!! And Liew Jing Bang actually asked me how to do a question !!! SUPER-HONOURED ^.^

As usual, it was Wednesday so I had to bertugas in the Library and go for Science Tuition...My first time being late for tuition but it's normal for students there (and im in the 3C division !!!) just don't turn it into a habit >.< style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">Listening to.....Hayate No Gotoku and Last Train by Kotoko and Knotlamp respectively

0 comments:

Post a Comment